Snow Peak Addiction

chrys

Observer
I was lucky enough to get one of the Snow Peak towel holders. It's pretty perfect and excites me way more than a paper towel holder should :)

WestWorld

Snow Peak Customer Service

I just had a good interaction with the Returns department at Snow Peak in Portland. A couple months ago I inquired about a tunnel (TP-622T) that connects the Snow Peak shelter TP-622 and Landbreeze tent (SD-604). Someone was selling the tent and shelter on Craigslist this spring, and had never used them! So I jumped on it. These are older models and Snow Peak doesn't carry the products anymore. Anyway, they contacted an associate in Japan who located the tunnel and will be sending it to the states for me to purchase. That's very cool. The tunnel was for sale on Amazon.co.jp but the stores selling it didn't ship to the US. Anyway, very good customer service.

The other good interaction with Snow Peak: I recently purchased two low beach chairs at Backcountry.com, and discovered one of the chairs had a rip in one of the seams. Backcountry was out of stock, so I emailed Snow Peak and they will be sending me a replacement chair at no cost. Honoring that lifetime warranty!

Attachments

• File_008.jpg
    File_008.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 40
  • File_000.jpg
    File_000.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 40

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Looking for Snow Peak spice bottles... Ill take what I can get... cant find them anywhere. Hoping someone has some they dont need.... :)

The squeeze bottles will do, too...

images (2).jpg
21p0n4BSyrL (1).jpg
download (4).jpg

Attachments

• 31iWe2+lJNL._SY355_.jpg
    31iWe2+lJNL._SY355_.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
one of my fav SP pieces that gets the most use :) Tramezzino
OH look a windscreen :) hahahah sorry mates just had to poke that

the breakfast thing is the most wanted by family I reckon :)

Snow_Peak_tramezzino-gr-009_01.jpg

Snow_Peak_tramezzino-gr-009_02.jpg

Tramezzino_01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles