Snow Peak Addiction

labraca

So I’ve tried combing the 3k reply’s in this thread but haven’t found much on storage of your IGT units.
How do you all store and carry your burners and BBQ’s?
I tried a 1550 pelican case, it fit the BBQ box great but I can’t fit my Baja burner or cutting board in it as well.
Looking for a convenient packing solution.

I use a pelican 1600 and it fits the single BBQ box and baja burner perfectly, without being too tight or having too much excess space.

whiskeytacos

Observer
So I’ve tried combing the 3k reply’s in this thread but haven’t found much on storage of your IGT units.
I tried a 1550 pelican case, it fit the BBQ box great but I can’t fit my Baja burner or cutting board in it as well.

I'm using the Pelican iM2750. I've got my bbq box, flat burner, bamboo slide table, various S*P plates/bowls, pots, a couple of coffee making solutions, knife, hatchet, lanterns, torch, and bunch of other knick knacks stuffed in there. For the IGT itself, I'm using the Snow Peak Jikaro carrying case. It fits the IGT 3 with plenty of slots for corner tables, table extensions and other items, including a side pocket for poles.

Attachments

• IMG_20181203_171715.jpg
    IMG_20181203_171715.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 126

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
The straps do hold the legs on the inside of the table, I have some of the straps!

Found the micro pot cover from amazon japan. stoked!

Inside or outside, depending on the size of the IGT, length of legs and needs for your set up.

Sorry I've been away for so long. Between hurricane recovery, new squadron and taking care of my mom and her health issues, I've been away from here and the sewing machine. I'm hoping to get back at it if any of you are still in need...

motoz

Adventurer
Inside or outside, depending on the size of the IGT, length of legs and needs for your set up.

Sorry I've been away for so long. Between hurricane recovery, new squadron and taking care of my mom and her health issues, I've been away from here and the sewing machine. I'm hoping to get back at it if any of you are still in need...

Welcome back mate. I did wonder where you'd gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader

Front Runner flat packs are great for stowing IGT gear... I'll have to post some photos when I get home later this month.

motoz

Adventurer
That’s a great idea I didn’t think about, I have a bunch of Frontrunner stuff already but haven’t tried a flatpack yet. I’ll have to pick one up soon!

Another option is the UG-080 multi purpose carry bag. They are designed to carry the single BBQ box.

We've got about half a dozen of these bags and find them so useful for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lennart

Adventurer
Had a little grill weekend in the north of the Netherlands. Got to do what the SP gear is meant for....use it :)

Took the box and table. Still happy with my DIY sliding lid on the box. My fellow grillers usually take truckloads of stuff, but I am most happy with a setup like this.
RIUHsb.jpg

Had a nice 'Ribroast done like a steak' APL style. Very tasty.

sOgrgG.jpg

Some portobello mushroom, marinated and served with avocado and chimichurri. These things are a sponge for flavours. Not bad at all :D
ySAq1m.jpg

Happy cooking. Eet smakelijk !

Riptide

Explorer
I have a race weekend planned this summer, with a couple of buddies. Since we'll be camped at the track all weekend, I'll be bringing a trailer for the pop-up canopies, which means all kinds of room for a grand SP kitchen. I'm already salivating at the possibilities, since I rarely get to set up and use anything lavish. Lennart, your past efforts are going to be central to my menu planning! Keep it coming!!

jtosbo00

Observer
90 second video of some of Snow Peak’s newest gear. It’s not a thorough review or anything. I was filming my trip to Odaiba and this was a small part of that trip. Gave me a chance to try out my new Osmo Pocket video camera. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Russ, your IGT 4 windscreen case is finished and on its way. It came out so nice I wanted to keep it... lol its better than the one I made for myself!!

Attachments

• 20190126_193946.jpg
    20190126_193946.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 81
  • 20190128_050534.jpg
    20190128_050534.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 80
  • 20190128_050512.jpg
    20190128_050512.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
  • 20190126_193505.jpg
    20190126_193505.jpg