Snow Peak Addiction

ThatGuy81

Hi everyone, joined the forum because of this thread. It’s cool to finally find some kindred spirits with their stuff. I have a couple of questions, does anyone know the part number for the round pizza pan? I’m honestly terrified I’m going to break the damn thing and then be unable to find a replacement. I really wanted to try preheating one the way you would a pizza stone but was worried I’d crack it. For that matter I wondered about taking a baking steel and milling it round to just put in there instead. Second, I talked to cactusjk and found out he was pretty close to the minimum group buy for the bbq box riser (I make 5 of 7). Anybody else interested in it?

ThatGuy81

And by pizza pan I mean the round pan that comes with the field oven. Drifta had them available several years ago but I’ve not seen them since and snow peak corporate never really responded when I asked about buying another one.

DesertSand05

Observer
Hi everyone, joined the forum because of this thread. It’s cool to finally find some kindred spirits with their stuff. I have a couple of questions, does anyone know the part number for the round pizza pan? I’m honestly terrified I’m going to break the damn thing and then be unable to find a replacement. I really wanted to try preheating one the way you would a pizza stone but was worried I’d crack it. For that matter I wondered about taking a baking steel and milling it round to just put in there instead. Second, I talked to cactusjk and found out he was pretty close to the minimum group buy for the bbq box riser (I make 5 of 7). Anybody else interested in it?

you can put me down for one if I didn’t already add my name to the list

LuckyStudio13

What is the best and latest solution (since REI dont carry the Kovea ones anymore) to convert the snow peak iso butane canister to normal propane tank that we have here in the US ? Also will it work best with the Snow Peak double burner ? Didnt somebody made an adapter for the Partner Steel 22" stove to fit into the IGT ?

Riptide

Explorer
I'm a huge fan of G-works stuff, although it's been very hard to get their stuff here in the US over the last several years.

Is this what you're looking for?

DesertSand05

Observer
What is the best and latest solution (since REI dont carry the Kovea ones anymore) to convert the snow peak iso butane canister to normal propane tank that we have here in the US ? Also will it work best with the Snow Peak double burner ? Didnt somebody made an adapter for the Partner Steel 22" stove to fit into the IGT ?

I ended getting rid of my 22" Partner Stove. It doesn't really fit inside the IGT frame. You can easily get some steel inserts and put it on top, but it's not really the same. I think someone in this thread took an 18" partner stove and attached some angle irons so it stacked in an IGT setup.

Now that the double burner stoves are available again, I think those are a much better option if you don't need some thing thats indestructible like the partner stoves. The snow peak double burner is still made very well, just not a huge hunk of steel like the partner stove. Both are very expensive.

LuckyStudio13

I'm a huge fan of G-works stuff, although it's been very hard to get their stuff here in the US over the last several years.

Is this what you're looking for?
Unfortunately the pic is missing but upon doing more research this is what i came out with. Please let me know what y'all think.

Double burner --> ( G-works Lindal to coleman 1 lbs adapter ) --> (coleman Y Splitter adapter) --> (coleman to 10 lbs Acme adapter).

Cayenne-958-TDI

Utility Knives - just looked on snowpeak.com and did not see any. Only saw a chef knife. Several years ago they had them in their Portland store. Have they stopped offering these?
Will be visiting Portland to try their 'Takibi' restaurant next month
Thanks,

LuckyStudio13

Looks like Lisa Yamai resigned from her CEO position on Sept 21. Mr. Toru Yamai will be taking over her position. She was having an affair with a marrried man and pregnant with his child.

TooGouda

Some pics from Snow Peak Way 2022
Did a coffee roasting workshop from Deadstock Coffee which was super fun!

8116A511-FCA6-42AA-A828-15777B22C9B4.JPG

3C17EB29-BBFD-4280-BAAB-BEED72DF6A3A.JPG
E3F1B2E3-0742-470D-9AB8-9838BA1EC8DE.JPG
ground up my fresh roast to make my coffee sunday morning

5DECD23F-0549-4E97-AEA9-64DCF6368EFD.JPG

A777B972-F7F2-4064-A03B-AD73F9A728E0.JPG
morning views on day 2

FD26EBB4-89BB-4352-AFE7-1B878F9505B5.JPG
camp all set up, were were the second ones to arrive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members