So-Cal / AZ junkyard a dry older generation E-Series

Fujisan USA

My 90 E350 RB has some rust spots in the drip rails and parts need to be cut and replaced. Anybody seen a '75-'91 era E series RB lately with rust free drip rails in any junkyards within a day or so drive of LA? Mine has developed some problem areas and I've got a shop willing to do the work but I can't find a clean donor van. Thanks for any ideas guys.

e2819ff50157f33bb2e2f8a6d59388a3.jpg
c9a9462e0d8ab180b76c1c5ec1359a27.jpg

boardrider247

Weekend warrior anarchist
I'm sure theres some in the LKQ/pick your parts

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/

select the locations, put in "econoline" and itll bring up pics of whats there.

id take a battery cutoff wheel and just cut as much of the non rusty sections out as you can. gunna have to piece em together.

Im not sure if it's the same everywhere but around here none of the u pick yards will let you "cut" any part off. If you go into the yard and bring back a piece of body you cut off they won't sell it to you.

Just a heads up it may be worth a phone call before venturing out

Im not sure if it's the same everywhere but around here none of the u pick yards will let you "cut" any part off. If you go into the yard and bring back a piece of body you cut off they won't sell it to you.

Just a heads up it may be worth a phone call before venturing out

I've cut quarter panels off a car, and rockers before here, but that was 15+ years ago, so things may have changed.

toddz69

Explorer
There are still pick-a-parts here in the Phoenix area that have that gen of van in them that you could cut pieces from. I was out junking last weekend and saw a few. The U-Pull-It in Prescott Valley, AZ, almost certainly has some too. They have an inventory online that you can check.

Todd Z.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Pic a part in North Vegas has one right now! I pulled the sofa bed out of it last week. They allow you to cut it up also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fujisan USA

Thanks gang turns out speedway dismantling up in ridgecrest has a few clean ones he's willing to cut if anybody else needs. Super nice guy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz