So I think I am right but.....

Jrhoppe1

So I was gifted a yeti 400 lithium and boulder 100 solar panels. I know I can charge it in my house and through the solar panels. My question is I have 2017 Land Cruiser with an inverter. Can I plug the Yeti into that and charge as well?

stubbspy

So I was gifted a yeti 400 lithium and boulder 100 solar panels. I know I can charge it in my house and through the solar panels. My question is I have 2017 Land Cruiser with an inverter. Can I plug the Yeti into that and charge as well?

I don’t know why not, should work find to top up the yeti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shade

Welcome to ExPo! ?

Nice gift. It would be more efficient to charge it via 12VDC than through an inverter, but as long as the inverter can meet the demand, it should work fine.

Goal Zero sells their own 12VDC charging cable.

Rockey709

Yes it will! I have a yeti 1000 and frequently do the same. It will charge at a very slow rate (oddly) the solar panel has a faster charge rate, but it’s great between stops.

Goal zero actually makes a car jump start cable which can come in handy if the yeti lives in your car full time.

Enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shevy5000