so you say you can weld...

dhossk

Hahaha, at first I was like “nothing”? And then the longer you stare the worse it gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shade

Maybe it's load specific.
maybe it is extremely elegant design intended to carry a very heavy tongue box?
It could be purpose built for loading a mower or something, but without the benefit of a tilt bed. The extension would decrease the grade, making it easier to drive up the trailer.

Or it could be designed to lift the rear wheels of a tow vehicle that's particularly prone to flats.

Or it could be a light bridging device designed to span trenches in combat.

But it's probably just a bad idea.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
The best part would be a picture of the tow vehicle with dozens of little dents in the tailgate from each time it was uncoupled... can’t figure out why...

old_CWO

Easy fix if the price is right:

1. Cut off bubba extension and safely haul your mower, or 2. Go for big tires and an axle/suspension beef up; then it doesn't matter if the junk you're cutting off is in the wrong location.

Carry-on trailers can be an okay starting platform if your needs lean to lighter weight rather than big strength. A little reinforcing goes a long way for the angle iron wonders.

But the price has to be right - like almost free.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Easy fix if the price is right:

1. Cut off bubba extension and safely haul your mower, or 2. Go for big tires and an axle/suspension beef up; then it doesn't matter if the junk you're cutting off is in the wrong location.

Carry-on trailers can be an okay starting platform if your needs lean to lighter weight rather than big strength. A little reinforcing goes a long way for the angle iron wonders.

But the price has to be right - like almost free.

Every time I get something almost free we both walk away thinking we screwed the other guy in the deal and we end up being both right in the end!

PCO6

Adventurer
The axle would be close to being in the right position … if the tongue came out of the other end! Not sure what the guy was thinking with that addition but he would figure out pretty quickly that he did it wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior