SOLD - 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser - Expedition Built - $21,000 - College Station, TX

AggieLC

As stated in the title is has become time for me to part with my beloved Land Cruiser. This 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser has been my daily driver over the past few years and has shown the Land Cruiser's legendary reliability. This is a turn key, ready to go expedition vehicle that has proven itself on many trips to the deserts of west Texas and to the mountains of Colorado.
Here is a list of the modifications:
TJM Air Lockers front and rear
ARB Compressor mounted under the hood (comes with air hose)
OME Torsion Bars and UCA's
Diff Drop Kit
Icon 2.5 Front Shocks
Slee Heavy Duty rear springs and OME Shocks
33 Inch KO2's with lots of tread left (w/ Full size spare)
National Luna Dual Battery Setup with Optima Red Top Battery
Slee Battery Tray
Marks 4wd Speedometer Corrector
Cobra 75 CB Radio
Prodigy P2 Trailer Brake Controller
Doug Thorley Headers
BIOR Front Bumper w/ Smitty Built XRC 9500 Winch (wont release) w/ Synthetic Line
BIOR Full Skid Plates
BIOR Rock Sliders
BIOR Rear swing out bumper with Spare tire carrier and Hi-lift Jack
Equipt Outfitters K9 Roof Rack with removable Jerry Can mount. (I used the rack to carry jerry cans and a roof top tent)
Rigid Finally Cubes mounted in Front Bumper
Weather Tech Floor Mats
Rear Drawer System w/ 2 full drawers and many side hatches as well (Favorite Mod)
Wired outlet in the rear for a Fridge/Freezer.

I am sure there is more, but as you can tell it is hard to beat this build for a daily driver / expedition rig. Overall the vehicle is in good condition. The only negatives are the drivers seat which could use some love, and the black paint shows trail scratches from the desert brush. There are a few dings here and there that I will gladly send pictures of, nothing that you could spot unless standing right there next to it. The passenger side felt speaker cover on the door panel is loose, but easily replaceable, I pulled it off while detailing the car. I also have the factory 3rd row seats that go with the car, right now they are located in Tyler, TX but I will ship them to your door should I not have them here by then, they are in like new condition.
21.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG

This Cruiser is ready to be your daily driver or adventure vehicle, I used it for both. All maintenance has been completed by the local Toyota dealer here in town, I have all the paperwork from the last few years, the cruiser just had its 180,000 mile service on schedule and has a clean bill of health. Sadly I have chosen to sell the Cruiser and downgrade vehicles to help finish paying out my last semester of school.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

The truck is located in College Station, TX, come take it for a test drive.
Asking $22,000 but open to all offers, wont hurt my feelings, need to sell soon.

Thank you for your time and have a good day.
-Cody

Last edited:

Texas Aggie

Observer
Lose the Aggie stickers & it'll be worth 10k more!
I'd beg to differ :). Of course it's all a matter of perspective. I don't think the longhorn sticker that was on my Trooper when I bought it lasted five minutes after I got it home. On a more serious note, this looks like a well-equipped LC. Good luck with the sale, AggieLC.

ITTOG

Lose the Aggie stickers & it'll be worth 10k more!
Not an aggie but we are natural allies. So I figure it makes it worth a little more.

I'd beg to differ :). Of course it's all a matter of perspective. I don't think the longhorn sticker that was on my Trooper when I bought it lasted five minutes after I got it home. On a more serious note, this looks like a well-equipped LC. Good luck with the sale, AggieLC.
Wow, I can't believe you would buy a vehicle from a... well you know.

JakeH

Adventurer
All I can say is....wreck em Tech! You Aggies all deserve each other. Though my step dad has a gorgeous brand new 200 series lx570 that was home all of 5 minutes before it got maroon stickered too. Such a waste!

AggieLC

Sold to a good home. It was rough letting her go.
When the time is right I will be back in a cruiser, but for the time being a SAS Ford Ranger will be my expo/wheeling rig.
Ranger and Cruiser.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles