SOLD 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 with XP/Nimbl Camper

hoodlum

Hmmm… Your rig is what we’ve considered for our next build. We had an 04 Dodge for 240k miles. Our 18 Ram has an engine brake…a MAJOR game changer. Tell me you’ve added this…

djm68

Observer
Th
How has this not sold yet..? People are posting empty fuso’s for more. This is a better version of an earth roamer minus the passthru.

Listed or sold? There are quite a few high end rigs (US$100,000+) listed currently, but they are not moving quickly. The market has slowed down on large ticket items, at least here in the US; the housing market has significantly cooled, which always deeply impacts the US economy. With 'return to the office' looming or already in place for many folks, the interest in overlanding rigs cooled. My $0.02.

DJM

extremer

Th

Listed or sold? There are quite a few high end rigs (US$100,000+) listed currently, but they are not moving quickly. The market has slowed down on large ticket items, at least here in the US; the housing market has significantly cooled, which always deeply impacts the US economy. With 'return to the office' looming or already in place for many folks, the interest in overlanding rigs cooled. My $0.02.

DJM
People have short memories. The panic buying is well over. Cash will be king soon and bargains a plenty.

Thanks all for the positive comments. The ad definitely generated some additional interest. The rig is well priced and I am patient. It is still a large purchase which takes time to determine both the financial side of the transaction and the coordination of schedules. I am confident the first one who sees and drives it will drive it home, wherever that may be.

Mfletch

I love mine #12! New is about plus $200k more than this and an 18mth wait:} This is an awesome rig!!
Personally, I cannot see how wait times for new truck campers means anything. There are always a supply of nearly new campers coming on the market. And it is seasonal anyway. It sounds good but doesn't get one's rig sold. (My .02...as a guy watching the market with a handful of cash and no rush to buy)

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Can't believe this is still on the market.

This was listed about 5 months after we bought our turnkey rig, else I'd have been looking very hard at it. (Though I'm not sure we could have mustered the extra scratch.) Like a luxury yacht, the right buyer for this rig is out there, but this isn't a rig for just any owner. I just hope it stays in the general "Southwest area" as I would be sorry to not continue see this at various events and rendezvous.

Hi, Is this sold already or still available?

I've had fairly regular interest since listing it, including your PM as the most recent. As I mentioned in a previous post, a purchase this large takes some time to complete, but I think two potential buyers are making progress towards it. No one has completed arrangements for the actual purchase as of now. I replied to your PM with general questions and some ideas on family travel in this rig.

Apologies to all for any tardy responses, I had knee replacement surgery two weeks ago which had me out of pocket off and on but I'm getting around well enough to show the rig at any time at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles