SOLD. 2007 EarthRoamer XV-LT #58 - Bulletproofed 6.0 - 62.5k miles -$175,000

Msand

Importer
Still can't believe this is still available. Badazz rig.
Unfortunately I can, with other Earthroamers popping up priced $20-65k less and with 15k-40k less miles, all being in extremely good condition, and only a year or two age difference/8-12 build slots.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Unfortunately I can, with other Earthroamers popping up priced $20-65k less and with 15k-40k less miles, all being in extremely good condition, and only a year or two age difference/8-12 build slots.

Of all of the 6 XV-LT's I currently know of for sale, only #47 has less mileage for less money (but also has less options) than #58 here. The others for less (or more) money, have higher mileage than #58.

Msand

Importer
I've owned an Earthroamer LT, and only want to get back into Earthroamers if it's a jp. And one of the links you posted is to a thread I started.

Msand

Importer
Of all of the 6 XV-LT's I currently know of for sale, only #47 has less mileage for less money (but also has less options) than #58 here. The others for less (or more) money, have higher mileage than #58.
I know of over 15 for sale, on websites, Facebook pages and Instagram. #58 lands in the middle price wise.

I've owned an Earthroamer LT, and only want to get back into Earthroamers if it's a jp. And one of the links you posted is to a thread I started.

I know of over 15 for sale, on websites, Facebook pages and Instagram. #58 lands in the middle price wise.

Yeah, it's super cool how you started the thread and then proceeded to ******** on it saying "I'm sure it comes with a lot of drama ?"... You seem like a great guy with tons of knowledge. Feel free to post the links of the other 15 that you know about on my thread, I'd love to help out another ER owner if I can.

Last edited:

Msand

Importer
Yeah, it's super cool how you started the thread and then proceeded to ******** on it saying "I'm sure it comes with a lot of drama ?"... You seem like a great guy with tons of knowledge. Feel free to post the links of the other 15 that you know about on my thread, I'd love to help out another ER owner if I can.
I mean it is a forum, you give your opinion on things. And I'm sure nearly every EP member knows that (you joined a month ago, and I'm guessing it was purely just to list your vehicle for sale), almost every ER posted here has come with a good amount of drama- one almost ended in a lawsuit. I've done plenty of very highend builds so when it comes to knowledge about expo rigs- I think I know my fare share.

I'm not the one that posted links for sale on your thread. I was just giving my two cents on why I think it hasn't sold yet, as there are other cheaper ERs currently for sale. And the main used market for ER buyers isn't the 30 year old go overlanding needing two 20k winches because you get bogged down in the mud. It's the retired couple, low use, gravel road park for a week or two then go home type hence the very low milage on almost all ERs that pop up for sale. ERs are like sailboats, unless you have ER sell it for you the market will decide what it'll go for.

Last edited:

zip

I prefer social distancing.
I guess I fit the demographic of the old guy that has an interest in an ER.
The main reason I would want one is cuz i'm not very good looking, and it might help me score the babes a little easier.

Good looking vehicle.
GLWS

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I mean it is a forum, you give your opinion on things. And I'm sure nearly every EP member knows that (you joined a month ago, and I'm guessing it was purely just to list your vehicle for sale), almost every ER posted here has come with a good amount of drama- one almost ended in a lawsuit. I've done plenty of very highend builds so when it comes to knowledge about expo rigs- I think I know my fare share.

I'm not the one that posted links for sale on your thread. I was just giving my two cents on why I think it hasn't sold yet, as there are other cheaper ERs currently for sale. And the main used market for ER buyers isn't the 30 year old go overlanding needing two 20k winches because you get bogged down in the mud. It's the retired couple, low use, gravel road park for a week or two then go home type hence the very low milage on almost all ERs that pop up for sale. ERs are like sailboats, unless you have ER sell it for you the market will decide what it'll go for.

I think time is overdue for more 30+yo's pick up a sweet used ER and put both winches to use. Would go a long way for OG "overland" marketing for ER....

Msand

Importer
I think time is overdue for more 30+yo's pick up a sweet used ER and put both winches to use. Would go a long way for OG "overland" marketing for ER....
I'm younger than 30, and that's pretty much what I did. Swapped the continental's for Goodyear G275. I full timed it for 4 months while on a West coast surf binge, and some guy offered to buy it at pelican brewery in Pacific city, OR. Sold it to him a week later for 13k profit. He's 52, but people will get that itch and pay whatever you're asking. Just takes time. Slap a for sale sign on it, and park it at bends city center for a week. It'll probably be sold within a couple weeks hahaha

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I'm younger than 30, and that's pretty much what I did. Swapped the continental's for Goodyear G275. I full timed it for 4 months while on a West coast surf binge, and some guy offered to buy it at pelican brewery in Pacific city, OR. Sold it to him a week later for 13k profit. He's 52, but people will get that itch and pay whatever you're asking. Just takes time. Slap a for sale sign on it, and park it at bends city center for a week. It'll probably be sold within a couple weeks hahaha

Well you chose an excellent venue to take it to. Lots of eye candy rolling thru that drive-on-beach-access, some getting stuck. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior