SOLD -- 2008 EarthRoamer #79 with 76,000 miles. Reduced Price $175,000

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
SOLD ----- My Father purchased ER #79 February 1, 2014 from the EarthRoamer factory after it had received their 500 point inspection and numerous upgrades. In 19,000 miles we made three trips to Baja, spent 4 weeks in Montana, and spent over 120 days camping in Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico. The vehicle is licensed in California and can be inspected in Yuma, AZ.

ER #79 has all of the options normally installed by Earthroamer in the 2008 models. She had Michelin Multiway tires installed at 61,000 miles and just had a new Diesel Particulate Filter installed in January. All known issues have been addressed.

For extensive photos please go to:

http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/apitcairn/slideshow/

For more information PM me or text my father(Alan) with the best time to call at (858) 204-5988. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I have known Justin for a few years now and met his dad, the person who buys this rig will get a very well looked after ride.
Gotta throw out my vouch for these folks.
Good luck with the sale.

JDCorley

2008 Earthroamer Options

Could you please list the options on the 2008 Earthroamer? Thanks.

Pictures were good and the vehicle looks great.

I have just started to looking for a used Earthroamer similar to this one.

Gear

Could you please list the options on the 2008 Earthroamer? Thanks.

Pictures were good and the vehicle looks great.

I have just started to looking for a used Earthroamer similar to this one.

Hello JDCorley,

I just contacted my father about your request for a list of options. He will be able to provide you with one. You could also give him a call at the number provided in the first post. I am sure he would be more then happy to answer your questions. Thank you for your interest.

Justin

Gooseberry

Explorer
2008 EarthRoamer #79 with 74,000 miles. Asking $189,000.

I'm so happy that my wife is not on expo and searching used vehicles. I would have this if it fit in the yard. It needs a wheel and tire swap to make it goose ready

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gear

Still for Sale -- This EarthRoamer will be in Phoenix, AZ on Saturday, April 16, 2016 if anyone is interested in looking at it in person!

Gear

We are looking to sell this Earthroamer before Overland Expo. Bring all offers.

Thank You!!

Gear

More updates -- The EarthRoamer is back in San Diego, CA if anyone is interested in looking at in person. Also this truck will be out at Overland Expo West.

Gear

Still for Sale and currently heading to Overland Expo West. Feel free to give us a call if you would like to see it at the event.

Alan (858)204-5988

Thank You!

Gear

Earthroamer #79 is available for viewing at Overland Expo West. Please give Alan a call if you would like to see it in person. Phone number is 858-204-5988. Motivated to sell, make an offer! Thank You.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles