SOLD 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere in Austin Texas USA

LonghornMudder

Summary:
  • 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere
  • ~31,500 miles (subject to increase as I ride)
  • Located deep in the heart of Texas
  • Second owner, clean title
Pearl white color scheme with red accents (the fastest and most beautiful color option available) with black armor & luggage, plus many aftermarket additions, including skid plate, crash bars, etc. Full listing below...

Dubbed "The World's Biggest Dirt Bike", the Super Tenere excels both on and off the highway as a grand touring machine or a capable tractor on all terrain. Expedition-ready, expedition proven. This bike has traveled from Texas to Canada and back to Mexico, climbing mountains and fording rivers along the way. You will likely not find a better equipped Super Tenere than this one. Numerous upgrades and customizations served to enhance the rider experience and make the bike even more capable and comfortable than its stock form. Twist the throttle and listen to the sweet rumble of the aftermarket exhaust as the parallel twin pushes you into your comfortable Corbin saddle and you ride off into the sunset. :cool:

Enhancements include:
  • Yoshimura slip-on exhaust (great sounding rumble, plus stock Yamaha exhaust)
  • Corbin comfort seat (and original Yamaha stock seat)
  • Touratech rear brake pedal enlarger
  • AltRider tail rack, crash bars, skid plate, kickstand foot
  • Adv Motorrad final drive guard
  • Adv Motorrad headlight guard
  • Jesse Odyssey II racks
  • Jesse Odyssey II 8" aluminum panniers (sand blasted & powder coated inside & out satin black to match bike)
  • MadStat windshield bracket
  • Yamaha wind deflectors
  • RamMounts phone/GPS mount
  • ABS Bypass switch (useful when off pavement), wired via relay and Kuryakyn fuse block which also includes leads for a Battery Tender and heated gear
  • Tech Spec tank protectors / grip pads
  • Pyramid frame filler
  • Custom rear master cylinder guard
  • Grease zert tapped into shift lever for easy maintenance
  • OEM Honda CR foot pegs
  • Kriega / neoprene fork boots
  • 95mm straight rate fork springs
  • Center stand
  • BMC air filter
  • 2014 CCT
  • Headlight harness recall completed by dealer
  • Anakee rear tire (installed 2021, ~1k miles)
  • Sava MC60 front tire (installed 2020, ~3k miles)
  • Yamaha factory service manual

List price is for the bike "fully farkled"; lower offers might be considered if I start removing things to sell in more of a stock condition.
Offers for the farkles above, sold separately from the bike, may be considered. Message me with offers.

See attached for photos of the big girl on some adventures in Mexico.
2013_SuperTenereClean.jpg

SuperTenere - 2.jpeg

SuperTenere - 7.jpeg

SuperTenere - 8.jpeg

Last edited:

LonghornMudder

Updated listing to lower the "fully farkled" price and to reflect recently added miles. If you prefer a stock vehicle, I will consider lower offers for the bike in more of a stock condition. Similarly, I will consider offers for specific add-on items such as the Jesse racks and luggage, Yoshimura exhaust, or the Corbin comfort seat.

Happy trails!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior