SOLD: 2015 Ford F-350 4x4 (6.7 Power Stroke Diesel) with Four Wheel Camper Grandby Flatbed (pop up)

What is the overall height, when the top is down? And how long is it? Thanks

I don’t have exact measurements so I can give you a estimation. I would say with camper top down it’s about 8 1/2 feet x 17 feet. I will get a precise measurement once I get my hands on a measuring tape. Just didn’t want to leave you hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdaut

Thanks for the measurement. I do not think it will fit in my garage. (A somewhat short garage at a few inches less than 8 feet).

We this puppy is still up for sale and has a new particulate filter put in under warranty and should been good for over 100,000 Miles.

Your DPF went out early. Any idea what happened?

Not sure since it seemed to be working fine even up to taking it in for service just an engine light. I think there may have been a recall notice that I failed to jump on concerning some computer flashing/updating. It all fell under warranty so no problems every occurred and I did some back country trail on the way back home.

What is the length and width of your bed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here are the dimensions for the entire truck with camper. 7’ 4” width x x 8’ 6” height x 22’ 8” length.

This is with the camper top in the down position.

Still available with update on mileage.
d90cc1f3b1f8c30f400f644cfd24b740.jpg

hobbsrt

whats the racking system you used for the fuel and the maxx traxx? I'd love to do this with my Grandby. Thanks.

bobmono

Observer
Awesome setup! I have the same truck - can you tell me about that storage box behind the drivers seat? I really like that idea - and have been looking for something similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier