SOLD: 2018 Conqueror UEV-490 Platinum $43,000

Schooner Hope

Good Luck selling this sir. For all this interested in this UEV, it would have been mine had his seller not pulled out. This is a great opportunity for someone. I bought my UEV-440 right after sendkcone said he had a buyer. I'm happy with my 440, but dang....this rig looks great! Someone needs to throw this man some money fast!
I’m trying...

sendkcone

Dendy,
I've got the clean Colorado title in hand. It is in the original buyer's name as I did not register it as soon as I suspected that my wife did not want to keep it. Feel free to pm and I can send you photos of the title and anything else you'd like to see.

sendkcone

Not to rush anyone prospective buyers, but I will be winterizing the trailer this weekend and renting a storage unit next week to free up my garage space. Once storage is leased, I will no longer be in a hurry to sell and the price will be more in line with spring pricing at $43k until it sells.

Rollout12

Do you still have the trailer? If you do I want it!! I do have a couple of questions. Here is my number. 808-352-5961. Royce. I am 9 hours away. This could happen very soon. Please let me know. Thank you.

sendkcone

Because the title is in the original owner's name, a few people have not been able to have their lender write the check to me to complete the sale. This will likely necessitate a buyer that is willing and able to purchase the trailer without bank financing. To clarify... I have a clean Colorado title in my possession with the original owner's name, signature and my purchase price written on the title. The buyer's information is still blank. The title simply needs to be completed by the new buyer and registered in their state of choice. If you happen to be registering it in Utah, the DMV will gladly take your sales tax and registration fees and you'll be on your way in 5 minutes. Feel free to send me any questions.

Apreski

I live in NW Colorado, have toured the 490 in Denver. I would be very interested if it is still available on 2/8/21. Please email me at zorvette@gmail.com

Title/registration clarification for any buyer: I appears you hold a Colorado title signed and dated by the seller (the first owner) with the buyer section left blank. If so, the 490 has not been registered with UT. No sales tax (state, county and city) and no plate registration. If this is the case, please note the eventual buyer may be subject to penalties. Colorado, like most states including UT and TX, have a time deadline of 45-60 days to register the title (plates) and pay all local sales tax. In addition to paying a late fee, the buyer will be subject to the payment of all previous years of unpaid registration fees. TX plate fees a cheap...no big deal for Arnold. However, most states would be significantly higher...$500 per year.

This should not be a deal stopper. I am simply offering full disclosure to all parties. Great looking trailer....Steve

sendkcone

Good to know. I'm happy to cover any fees related to a registration lapse. I was at the UT DMV this morning with the title and there will be 0 additional fees should someone happen to register it in Utah.

Feel free to check in with me on 2/8 and I'll let you know the latest.

hoosier96

I'm gonna guess you can't pull this with a Tacoma? Located in Denver and have just started looking at Boreas, TetonX, Mission, etc.... It's crazy that this is in the same price range as those!

sendkcone

Hi Hossier, I wouldn't recommend it due to the tongue weight. It's significantly larger than the trailers you are looking at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz