SOLD Alu-cab Expedition 3 Tent RTT For Sale Ventura, CA

vinnymauro

Parting ways with my Gen 3 Alucab expedition tent. I've had the Kukenam and the Hybox from Tepui, and this thing is lightyears ahead. To me the biggest difference, and why I loved using this so much, is how insanely fast and easy it is to take down. Setting up is fun and easy with most RTTs, but the take down can involve lots of running around your vehicle tucking and zipping things. With the alucab one person just pulls down on the end, gives on quick tuck in of the fabric from where you're standing, and boom it's shut. And also important to me, you can do this with all your bedding inside too which is another weakness of many aluminum options.

This has a 3" latex mattress in it PLUS 1"of firm foam underneath that to make for a very luxury sleep. It can close no sweat with that, three pillows, sheets, and two medium weight blankets! also fit a down comforter for the chilly trips.

Selling because unfortunately my current situation doesn't allow much camping. I bought this in February 2020. Previous owner had an original Expedition from years ago that developed leaks. Being the rad company they are, they replaced his with a brand new gen 3 version (leak issues 100% resolved) and I bought it from him before he eer used it. So this has less than a year of use, probably 15-20 nights of sleeping.

Asking $3600. Would also consider selling the Tepui awning, roadshower, and thule xsporter rack if you're interested.

It says my iphone pictures are too large to upload so... pictures coming soon.

vinnymauro

Here are the pics. Also, located in Ventura, CA. Would consider possibly driving a decent distance to deliver for some gas money. Will also be driving Ventura to Glenwood Springs Colorado at the end of September if you happen to be along that route! (15 to 70)

Attachments

• IMG_9020.jpg
    IMG_9020.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 244
  • IMG_9021.jpg
    IMG_9021.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_9022.jpg
    IMG_9022.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_9023.jpg
    IMG_9023.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_9026.jpg
    IMG_9026.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 261
  • IMG_9028.jpg
    IMG_9028.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_9029.jpg
    IMG_9029.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_9030.jpg
    IMG_9030.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG_9031.jpg
    IMG_9031.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG_9033.jpg
    IMG_9033.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 231

rochmpr

Observer
Parting ways with my Gen 3 Alucab expedition tent. I've had the Kukenam and the Hybox from Tepui, and this thing is lightyears ahead. To me the biggest difference, and why I loved using this so much, is how insanely fast and easy it is to take down. Setting up is fun and easy with most RTTs, but the take down can involve lots of running around your vehicle tucking and zipping things. With the alucab one person just pulls down on the end, gives on quick tuck in of the fabric from where you're standing, and boom it's shut. And also important to me, you can do this with all your bedding inside too which is another weakness of many aluminum options.

This has a 3" latex mattress in it PLUS 1"of firm foam underneath that to make for a very luxury sleep. It can close no sweat with that, three pillows, sheets, and two medium weight blankets! also fit a down comforter for the chilly trips.

Selling because unfortunately my current situation doesn't allow much camping. I bought this in February 2020. Previous owner had an original Expedition from years ago that developed leaks. Being the rad company they are, they replaced his with a brand new gen 3 version (leak issues 100% resolved) and I bought it from him before he eer used it. So this has less than a year of use, probably 15-20 nights of sleeping.

Asking $3600. Would also consider selling the Tepui awning, roadshower, and thule xsporter rack if you're interested.

It says my iphone pictures are too large to upload so... pictures coming soon.
PM sent

Krister

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

vinnymauro

All three things are sold. thanks for the interest and happy shopping folks! If you're looking for a RTT I really would highly recommend the Alu-cab it is the best I've seen in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles