SOLD: ARB Simpson II Roof Top Tent

Catspit

[EDIT -- SOLD to the first responder. Thanks everyone for your interest]

I've owned it since new ~2010 and tent is lightly used - camped in about 10 times, just didn't get out and about as much as I had hoped and now have other priorities. Tent is in great shape overall and very comfortable. In the interests of complete transparency I've listed the known minor issues below. Tent was $1100 new - asking $400 or best offer. Local pick up only - am based in Oakton, VA.

Overview on top of FJ Cruiser (awning is already sold and not included in this post)
overview.jpg

1 clasp on the ladder is split, does not affect function. The bolt is a little wonky but still slots into place fine
splitclasp.jpg

Cover has a few markings, does what a cover is meant to do.
cover.jpg

Last edited:

jpc1818

Adventurer
i would like a go at this.
Let me know if its available, i will send the money via paypal.
might take me a week or so to pick it up though.

Catspit

Hi everyone - thanks for such interest, it is a great fun tent. Currently I am working with someone who was first to reply and I have let the second and third people to reply know where they are at as well. Let's put any new interest on hold until I have something worked out. Apologies I didn't reply to everyone last night via PM - i get up pretty early for work and hence tend to fall asleep pretty early too.
Best,
/Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior