SOLD -Basecamp F550- Custom Expedition Overland Camper- Lots of Pics

Betty Ford

Nice job! Can I ask about what you paid for the bare box with windows and doors? I just had my truck and Bigfoot camper stolen and it's time to rebuild my life. I love what you've done. The simplicity and lack of typical camper doo-dad trim is simply gorgeous. How was Tri Van to work with?

lucilius

Great looking rig. Couple of questions: What is the overall weight? Is the suspension basically upgraded shocks and stock 550 coil/leaf springs (which I would imagine would be more than sufficient for the rig)? Thanks

lucilius

I forgot one word, "loaded". What would you estimate is the loaded weight with fuel/water and standard stuff for a trip you'd take?

supermoo

Observer
Still available? I am interested and have been actively shopping ER's. Your's is a great looking build and looks more in line with what I need.

Pax2525

Adventurer
Great looking rig. Couple of questions: What is the overall weight? Is the suspension basically upgraded shocks and stock 550 coil/leaf springs (which I would imagine would be more than sufficient for the rig)? Thanks

Weight is about: 14K

Suspension is
6” dirt logic- fabtech adjustable coilovers and radius arms customized (trophy truck)
Custom 4.0 coilover radius arm front end
Custom atlas rear leafs
Overall lift with tires is about 11”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz