SOLD: CanBack Canvas Topper with 3 Roof Rails- 6.5' Black

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I recently purchased this and spent time refurbishing - cleaning canvas, treating with NeverWet Fabric Hydrophobic, cleaned windows with Plexis Aerospace plexiglass cleaner.

Unfortunately, when I got it all done and placed on my truck, it doesn't fit an F250 (it sort of fits but is two narrow), but I am told it will fit an F150.

The measurements are (even though it is a 6.5' topper)

80" Long
70" Wide
22" Tall Canvas (in the middle bow)
25" Tall to top of Cross Load Bars

Told it will fit the following and possibly others (check your measurements):
Ford F-150
-07 + Toyota Tundra
-All Nissan Titans
-Chevy Silverado
-GMC Sierra
-'01 and older Dodge Ram

It has a little age on it, but presents very well. The plastic windows have some scuffs but easily see through them.
Cross bars are super cool, and will hold up to 225lbs.
Originally, new, this was $1500 plus each cross bar was an additional $150 (X3= $450), so the total topper was originally $1950.

It is too bad it isn't a good fit on the F250 because this thing is Uber Cool and completely Unobtainium.
I will also include 6 brand new C Clamps and a pack of new snaps and screws for the tailgate snaps.

The topper is located in Nashville Tennessee and is pick up only (or you arrange a uShip pickup).

I'm out the money I spent getting it here, but this needs to go to a good home.

$695 (includes the c-clamps and snaps)
paypal - no fees to me.

Here it is pictured on an F150 (actual top on an F150. P.O. Had a Hannibal Rack mounted on the cross bars - not included)

You can see here just how too narrow it is on both sides of the F250:

And here off the truck:

New C-Clamps:

You may PM me but e-mail is best: nashvillerover at comcast dot net

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This is not on my truck (obviously) but shows how cool this is. You can roll the sides up and make it a bikini top.
Throw your canoe or two kayaks up top.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I'd take that off your hands in a heartbeat if you were closer!!

uShip is your friend. While I am taking a loss on the shipping, I had it shipped from the East Coast to Nashville for $170.00. I suspect you could get it to you for around $250 (and it would still be a deal, since you can't get them right now!).

D

Rippin'AV

Adventurer
not familiar with "uship" but I do have a connection with FedEx. Is it possible to collapse and throw in a box(es) for shipping? What does it weigh?? If we can work out the shipping that would be awesome.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This has now been disassembled to make shipping easier.
The options to have it boxed:
1) Take to Fed-Ex/Kinkos store and have them box it and ship
2) Take to a local UPS store and have them box and ship. I have the canvas and all hardware already in a box. The rails and such have to be boxed and I have nothing that is large enough. It looks like it will take two boxes and a cardboard tube to ship.

Or

I can deliver to Expo East (dis-assembled). But payment must be made in full before I load it and deliver it.

I have carefully photo-documented the disassembly so that it will be easy for the new owner to put together. Took me about 1.5 hours to take apart.

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
OK, Someone wants this. It is ready to ship (needs to be boxed) and I can deliver it to Expo East. Someone make me an offer.

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Amazing. Had three people PM me that it was too bad I can't ship this. So, I take it apart to accommodate and now all three have been snatched up by aliens.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Length
IMG_4709.jpg

Width
IMG_4710.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior