Engine: V6
Drive: 4x4
Model: Sport
Ext Color: Black
Mileage: 139,000
Price: $18,250

4Runner-7.jpg

Highlights
  • This 4runner has been my pride and joy for over 12 years, I love it! I’ve given it best care I know, and have tastefully modified it a bit. It still works and rides as new, with no rattles or squeaks.
  • Single owner, garage stored. Bulletproof reliability, zero unscheduled repairs, zero breakdowns. Relatively light use, for example, original front and rear brake rotors and rear pads lasted 128k, front pads lasted 70k
  • Sport model - V6, 236hp and 266 ft. lbs..
  • 5 speed auto transmission
  • No sunroof, which is big plus, as it provides headroom for those around 6ft and taller
  • Transfer case: 4x4; multi-mode/full-time 4wd, with torsen center diff; adjusts torque based on traction, up to 71% can be given to the front wheels, normally 53% rear/47% front (shamefully not included in the 5th gen 4runner, but for the limited)
  • Power front seats, power mirrors, telescoping steering wheel, leather steering wheel, with cruise and audio controls
  • Sony XAV-AX100 head unit with Apple Carplay and stock JBL stereo amp and speakers
  • Modified with high-end parts, most of which are aluminum to keep the build weight low, fantastic drivability and 19MPG+ highway
  • Maintained per the factory recommendations, plus additional maintenance to keep it performing “as new” – most wear items replaced in last year. Ready to go for a long time!

4Runner-5.jpg

Maintenance

Key Mechanical Systems maintained early and often, per the manufacturer, plus additional services with verifiable records, for example:
  • 91 octane gas only, mobile 1 synthetic oil in diffs and transfer cases since new
  • Auto transmission fluid exchange, 65k, 121K
  • Power steering flush 70k, coolant flush, 70k, 111k
  • CV axles rebooted and fresh grease, 70k, 115K
  • OEM water pump, 111k
Suspension Refresh to new:
  • Icon coilovers and piggy back rear shocks rebuilt 5/7/18,
  • Total Chaos upper control arms rebuilt 8/13/18
  • OEM lower control arm assemblies (bushings and ball joint) 115K
Ideal Tires, almost new:
  • BFG all terrain KO2 265/70/17 load range C (5); 12-13/32nds (15/32nds in new)
  • TPMS sensors (5) 3/28/18
Brakes refresh to new:
  • Front and rear brakes & fluid, OEM rotors, pads, shims and hardware 128K
New, best battery I could find:
  • Odyssey 34R-PC1500T AGM battery, 4/20/18
4Runner-22.jpg

Modifications

Suspension and Tires:
  • Icon 2.5” Extended Travel Coilovers
  • Icon Rear Piggyback 2.5” shocks, with Icon “shin guards”, Icon Rear “Overlander” progressive springs
  • Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
  • (5) BFG All Terrain KO2 265/70/17 Load Range C; 12-13/32nds (15/32nds in new)
Bumper, Winch, Sliders, Lights, Skids and Compressor:
  • Aluminum Bumper made by Aluminess, (weighs ~70 lbs.)
  • Warn M8000-S winch, synthetic line (weighs ~55 lbs..)
  • Rigid Dually Lights
  • Aluminum ASFIR skid plates (weighs ~50 lbs..)
  • Xenon Depot H11 Xtreme HID Kit, 4300K Philips Bulbs (amazing performance low beams)
  • Shrockworks Sliders
  • ARB Compressor CKMA12 with custom 4runner mount
Entertainment, Communication and Electrical:
  • IBS Dual Battery System, New Odyssey Group 34 Starting Battery, Sears DieHard Group 31 auxiliary in custom 4runner mount
  • Yaseau 7900 with Diamond mount and flex antenna
  • Sony XAV-AX100 head unit with Apple Carplay
  • ARB Refrigerator wiring to rear
  • PFRAN LEDS for the interior and reverse and license plate
Storage, roof rack and Other:
  • WeatherTech floor mats (since new)
  • Custom Rear Storage floor with MacCustom Tie Downs and Pull out tables
  • Aluminum Rhino Rack RTS Track, foot pack and 54” Vortex Aero Cross bars, Favorite rack, so versatile 220 LB dynamic rating and comes off with a key
  • ARB Drawers, RDRF950 RD950 available for +$900

4Runner-28.jpg

Disclosures
  • Has been to the body shop twice, (1) in February 2007 the front was hit, which resulted a new front bumper skin, headlight, and fender. High quality work, used OEM parts, good as new as far I'm concerned; (2) in 2013 my father in law backed my 4runner into his boat which caused a golf ball sized dent in the rear door aside from the window, which was fixed.
  • Overall in great shape, particularly for it's age. I get compliments all the time. The rear storage area does show some signs of wear.
  • Interior is clean, no rust issues underneath. I will get some pictures added of the interior and underneath when I find time.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking!
Ryan

Last edited:

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader

neil d

Damn...solid truck and well-done advert. Loved the fotos at Folsom Lake. Wish I had the corn to jump on this, let me know if you fancy a trade for a 2011 Nissan Titan Pro-4X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior