SOLD: Conqueror Compact Trailer

TrailLite

**SOLD**$9500 OBRO in Dallas, TX

Selling my Conqueror Compact. Due to different life activities, it's sitting season after season not getting used. Purchased in 2011 from very meticulous original owner. Very little use since then.

2008 Conqueror Compact

-Over 80 Cubic Feet of Storage with lockable doors
-Epoxy Powder Coated body that resists chipping and rust
-3- 15" wheels with all Dunlop mud tires
-2- 5 Gallon gasoline cans with mounts
-Standard with shovel, axe, and grass slasher
-Aluminum side steps
-Wheel arch rubber shields
-2 Rear anti-tilt legs
-Electric side running lights
-2 inch Max-Coupler
-Huge tent: 2 to 4 person tent manufactured from military grade, rip-proof fabric with heavy duty zippers and mosquito screening
-Personal item storage
-Queen sized bed
-Sun canopy with poles and adjustable tie-downs
-Aluminum ladder with rubber mat
-Dual water tanks for a 29 gallon capacity. Mounted under the trailer for a low center of gravity to aid handling.
-110-12 volt power converter with integrated overload and ground fault protection
-Heavy duty Sears Diehard Platinum battery
-Hella receptacles for accessories
-Standard 12 volt Power Outlet/Cigar lighter
-Fully equipped kitchen with service for 6
-Cutlery and crockery
-5 piece stainless steel pot set
-Stainless steel work surfaces on both sides
-4 dry storage boxes
-Slide out frame with Edgestar refrigerator and Buddy heater
-2 propane bottles on custom mounts
-Coleman stove
-Additional Home-made shelves

Additional info:
-I have the other propane can for the back. I failed to notice it missing when pulling home for pics.
I modified the spare tire carrier with addition of receiver hitch used for bike rack.
-You'll notice a steel plate on the front of the cargo box just under the tent. That is the pivot point of a Yakima bike rack that I am happy to include with the sale. Or the buyer can remove the plate by removing the bolts. (Not welded to trailer)
-Lock n Roll offroad hitch installed.
-Better swinging/telescoping trailer leg attached. Steel plate welded to trailer frame at point for added strength will small angle and bolt holes for accessory attachment.
-Hubs serviced at time of Land Cruiser wheel installation. Less than 2000 miles sense then.

IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0059.jpeg
IMG_0060.jpeg
IMG_0061.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0057.jpeg
079_crop.jpeg
155.jpeg
IMG_0059.jpeg

Last edited:

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
The fire sale price was $5500 when I bought mine new. They are worth more than that. This is a great trailer and I miss mine, if you are thinking of a trailer, consider this.

I don’t think your price is far off. Its just not a good time to be selling. Money is expensive and people are flying again. The overland bubble has burst. It’s a nice trailer. GLWS!

MojoRisen

Ha! Was heading south and a low boy carrying 3 490‘s were heading the opposite direction. I started to cry cause I’m still sleeping on the cold ground!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne