SOLD: Engel MT17 fridge freezer

fire_strom

Adventurer
I bought this thinking the ARB 37 I had was too big but it turns out I like the bigger one so this one is for sale. I used it on one trip as a freezer and it was flawless. I purchased it used from the original owner, it is in fantastic condition and includes both AC and DC cords. If I needed two I'd keep it. $465, shipping possible or could work out creative delivery if you're semi regional.
Photos available below.
-G

Last edited:

fire_strom

Adventurer
We could probably work something out. Shoot a PM if you're interested enough to see if we can. I've shipped and received bigger heavier awkwarder.
-G

fire_strom

Adventurer
IMG_2709.JPG
IMG_2710.JPG
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG
IMG_2713.JPG
IMG_2714.JPG

XJINTX

Explorer
Firestorm... you mind getting me the footprint size? I am cramped for space in my little Trekmate trailer. Thanks!!!

majornerd

Did you get the bigger fridge yet? I’ve got the 110l dometic that is too big for me.... if you are interested. I’m south of Denver and we could probably meet somewhere.

fire_strom

Adventurer
Hi all.
XJINTX The foot print and all other data is available here: https://www.engelcoolers.com/mt17f-u1.html
I do already have a bigger fridge, the ARB 37. The Dometic 110 is way to big for my application, but thanks majornerd.
I've accepted an offer on the fridge so it is "sold pending payment". I'll update when it is is officially sold or not ASAP.
Thanks,
-G

LawlerClan

Observer
I have the same model in Hershey PA I'd let go with. Not quite as pristine as this but works well. Contact me directly at wclawler at aol dot com. $425

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior