*sold* F-250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel Tremor w/ OEV Camp-X (169k, Boise Idaho)

boise_overland

No expense was spared in this ultimate build. Corey, aka @overlanddad, did a superb job building this rig and, after purchasing it from him, I’ve been blessed to enjoy it from 12k to 19k miles. Life changes and the time has come for me to say goodbye so I’m listing this dream vehicle.

This rig was featured on the cover of Tread Magazine in December, 2020. It was also previously listed, where I found it, at ExpeditionPortal.com (previous add here).

Aside from some miles I’ve added the 23Zero 270 awning, MaxTrax MKII recovery boards and mounting kit, and Factor55 gear to compliment the Xeon Platinum winch.

2021 F-250 Tremor Off-Road Package, Lariat trim, w/ 6.7 diesel, fully upgraded Carli Suspension.

• 37” BFG KM3 tires
  • Black Rhino Arsenal wheels
  • Lightforce: 50” light bar, two amber side lights and four dual function front lights
  • Warn Platinum 12-S Winch
  • Lossigy 200 AH Battery
  • Front Runner Outfitters cab-over roof rack with integrated Pro Stainless Steel camp table
  • Dissent Offroad front bumper
  • 1T4Fab rear bumper
  • Redarc Manager 30
  • On-board ARB air compressor
  • Dual solar panels
  • Truma Vario heater, Truma Aquago hot water
  • Ford Tremor off-road package including Rock Crawl Trail Control
  • Carli King Pintop suspension kit fully optioned
  • OEV Camp-X camper, fully optioned including king bed, dual fans and RED OXX luggage
  • 20 Gallon freshwater tank, stainless steel sink, Dometic fridge, stove top, exterior hot water shower, portable toilet
  • Overland Explorer Vehicles Alum tray with side storage boxes

$169,000 - Boise, Idaho

Attachments

• IMG_3295.jpeg
    IMG_3295.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_2314.jpeg
    IMG_2314.jpeg
    837.7 KB · Views: 1,330
  • IMG_2021.jpeg
    IMG_2021.jpeg
    595.7 KB · Views: 1,288
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 1,218
Last edited:

Mikedbc

Sweet rig! Read the write up in Tread, but couldn’t figure out the sleeping configuration for the family of five. What is the sleep setup?

bartheil

Exactly. Dream rig
Most of us realize that this cost as much as our houses (those of us lucky enough to buy 20 years ago:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Apparantly, in some places in Idaho you can still buy a house for that sum. In San Diego you're lucky if you can buy a house below $1m

hudd07

Sweet rig! Read the write up in Tread, but couldn’t figure out the sleeping configuration for the family of five. What is the sleep setup?

Assuming that’s why original owner sold it. They moved to a trailer lifestyle based on Instagram. I think with small kids multiple people are in the bed. As they get bigger then no room.

supermoo

Observer
Any interior images of the camper? Is there any insulation around the interior when the camper is up - for use in winter temps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne