Options and Upgrades
• Kelderman Air Ride Suspension
• 41” Continental MPT Tires with Hutchinson Bead Lock Rims
• 16,500 pound Electric Front Winch with Synthetic Rope
• 9,500 pound Electric Rear Winch with Synthetic Rope
• High Intensity HID Off-Road Driving Lights
• Exterior Storage Boxes
• Yaesu FTM-400 Ham Radio
• In-Cab Entertainment with Kenwood Stereo and Navigation, XM radio, Bluetooth Ready
• Oasis XD3000 6 Gallon Air Compressor
• Upgraded 3x 240w Solar Panels
• 2 camper batteries
• 2 truck batteries
• Back Up Camera
• MP3/CD/Radio and 2 speakers
• Passenger Side Bunk Cabinet Storage
• 90 Gallons of Fuel
• Hidden Safe
Recovery gear and some spares included.

This truck has been carefully maintained and has seen a number of upgrades and updates since we bought it from ER in 2013. I can send a full spec sheet and more photos upon request. This truck features a custom interior layout that is (I think) the only of its kind.
ER side.jpg
Frontinterior.jpg

Galley.jpg
Frontinterior.jpg

pdmazz

Loup407,
Your ER #80 is definitely a unique layout that I have not seen before. Does the couch extend all the way to the door? That would make a nice long bed.

loup407

Adventurer
Yes it does. It also has a section that can fold up adding several inches to the width, with some adjustment of the cushions.

Loup407,
Your ER #80 is definitely a unique layout that I have not seen before. Does the couch extend all the way to the door? That would make a nice long bed.

lucilius

Very nice looking rig. Is the motor deleted? Any particular reason for sale, ordered one of the new LTi's?

loup407

Adventurer
Thanks! Yes, it is. I have all the bits that came off it, though. We aren't using it nearly as much as we had (we full-timed for a year). We owned #80 for 6 or so years, and used it a lot. But, we've moved, got super busy with work/life and it's a waste to have it sit in the driveway. LOL..the new LTi's ARE nice!

Very nice looking rig. Is the motor deleted? Any particular reason for sale, ordered one of the new LTi's?

hitek79

Explorer
Good luck on selling! I have to say, it's refreshing to see an ER with some miles on it. I feel like most of these rigs never get used to their potential.

loup407

Adventurer
Thanks! I agree, there are a lot of very low mileage trucks..but some get used the way God and Bill Swails intended.

Good luck on selling! I have to say, it's refreshing to see an ER with some miles on it. I feel like most of these rigs never get used to their potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles