SOLD!! LR3/LR4 BajaRack Expedition Rack (New In Box)

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I am listing this for a friend who is a private individual.
He purchased my LR3 and ordered this rack for it. His wife found a house she wanted and he sacrificed the LR3 to make the house purchase happen. Just prior to selling the LR3 he had purchased this BajaRack Expedition Rack

This Rack is still in the box. This rack sells for $1035.00.

The Rack is in Atlanta and owner prefers local pick up.
It is the one pictured below. It has the basket front and flat rack rear.

BajaRack_ExpeditionRack_20.jpg

Please contact me if interested and I will put you in touch with the owner.
Nashvillerover@comcast.net

Priced very fairly at $800.00 —*NOW LOWERED TO $700!

Thanks
D

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This is still available. Honestly, I have had 3 people totally commit to purchase and then fall off the face of the Earth. Perhaps they were abducted by aliens, not sure.

Please do not say you will "take" this rack or ask me to hold it until you are ready to commit with a paypal payment.

Thank you.

D

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
This is still available. Honestly, I have had 3 people totally commit to purchase and then fall off the face of the Earth. Perhaps they were abducted by aliens, not sure.

Please do not say you will "take" this rack or ask me to hold it until you are ready to commit with a paypal payment.

Thank you.

D

I guess they are some Aliens around! I have seen people ________ out of the earth!:Wow1:

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
Truth be told, I'm very interested in the rack cause I love the basket + flat section. Not too mention the deal. I'm trying to convince my wife why we need it, hahaha!

Clymber

Adventurer
Truth be told, I'm very interested in the rack cause I love the basket + flat section. Not too mention the deal. I'm trying to convince my wife why we need it, hahaha!

use her logic on it Its the same was when you tell me that you just found the perfect pair of shoes and a cute little purse that will go with almost everything that you own.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This rack has been lowered to $700. That is the rock bottom price. This rack is new and still in the box. For those wanting a deal at $500 ... there are plenty of used racks on here you can buy at that price, but this rack is not available at that price. $700 is the lowest it'll get listed for.
Buy will ship at your expense since it is still in the box.

And thanks!

Merry merry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior