Sold!!! Mitsubishi Fuso 2014 Outback Host Camper NEW PRICE.

Mact

2014 Outback 4x4 on Mitsubishi Fuso

Mileage 69000+

Heavy Duty Bull Bar Bumper with a 12,000 pound warn winch

Bike rack for 4 bikes on front

Market Leather seats which are adjustable and feature suspension and inflatable lumbar support as well as arm rests.

Center storage console

Kenwood Radio with Sirius/XM Tuner

Garmin with backup camera

Cab access to the camper.

NOVA COOL refrigerator

LED interior lighting

13.5 Btu Dometic Air Conditioner

THE OUTBACK SYSTEMS

Heating system Espar Hydronic Furnace 5 D-WS

Comfort Hot Tank with 1.5 KW (5,000 btu) electric heating element

25,000 btu dual fan unit ducted

Engine Heat Exchanger 30,000 btu

Double wall heat exchanger for tankless domestic hot water 1 gal/min 50 degree Fahrenheit

Espar Altimeter and Error Code Reader

Victron BMV 600 Battery Monitor

Under/Over Voltage Battery protection, measured at individual battery cells

Blue Sea latching solenoid as Battery Master switch

Magnum MS Series 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter

Magnum ME-ARC remote control

Battery to Inverter cables as 4/0

TriStar TS-MPPT-45 Solar Battery Charger

Solar Panels 48 volt with PPT to 12 VDC

U shaped Dinette

3 burner stove

Microwave above stove

New tile back splash in kitchen area

New waterproof flooring throughout.

Dry bath with medicine cabinet.

Cassette Toilet

New Oxiginator Shower faucet.

New Bath Fan

New Kitchen Faucet

New 10” foam mattress (queen size)

Fresh water tank 40 gal

Grey water tank 19 gal

$95,000 or best offer/ NEW PRICE. $ 88,900.00
Selling for health reasons.

Please contact me with any questions and will reply as soon as possible (cell service spotty)

Here is link to Dropbox pictures https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0zob1inb2eb50a0/AAC9R-A82uFDMB4XnygsWhgKa?dl=0

Last edited:

Niceviews

I could really get used to driving around a rig like this. My biggest concern is the lack of seatbelts. I’m assuming it’s only a 2 passenger vehicle? It looks like the dinnete could be used as a small bed as well bringing the sleeping capacity up to 3, which is what I’m looking for. I’m also curious how the ride is on longer trips?

Mact

I could really get used to driving around a rig like this. My biggest concern is the lack of seatbelts. I’m assuming it’s only a 2 passenger vehicle? It looks like the dinnete could be used as a small bed as well bringing the sleeping capacity up to 3, which is what I’m looking for. I’m also curious how the ride is on longer trips?

Mact

Right now it has only two seatbelt seating. I have seen models with a third seat in the middle of the front two.
Remove the center storage, seat would go there.
You are correct the dinette can be made into a bed. Pretty good size. If you would like I can measure it in the morning?
We have driven it over 7+ hours at times. The ride is really pretty good. Front seats are are not air ride but are a spring ride and work well. Cab over are a bit rougher but we really enjoy the view. I don't think you would find it uncomfortable.
Thanks for the interest and let me know if you need anything else.

Hello, a very nice build, thanks for sharing.

We are in the market to look for our vehicle, and the Fuso platform is what we like. I have some concerns with the Host Camper. It is hard to find information, apart from some old posts. Do you have an idea of the weight of the vehicle? The Host seems to be known for being very heavy. Also, when used offroad, I guess the slides require extra care, as well as almost perfect level ground to operate.

The last question is on the Fuso. I lost track of models and specifications. Is yous Fuso with a limited-slip differential, locking hubs, and low-range?

Thank you!
Antonio

Mact

Thanks.
The Fuso is a get platform for the camper.
GVW from Host is 14050. Host does make a very nice camper. The slides have never been a problem. We have just had a PM completed on the camper. The mechanic remarked on how heavy duty they were.
Just clean and greased them. Recaulk windows and other basic stuff.
The slides work on quite a slope. We have been to some pretty remote areas from Virginia to Washington State. Fuso handle off road well.
The Fuso has a 6 speed automatic transmission. No real low range. Manual locking hub. Switch in cab to engage. Hope I answered all your questions. Thanks for your interest.

Thank you, Mact (sorry - probably that's just an acronym)!

Will you be in VA the next weekend? We are in CT, and we are planning a wheeling weekend in PA. We may find a way to come and see your build. Any hopes to help us, and drive a bit north - say north of Washington? We will be driving a modified Wrangler, and driving long distances on the road is a bit tough.

Mact

Thank you, Mact (sorry - probably that's just an acronym)!

Will you be in VA the next weekend? We are in CT, and we are planning a wheeling weekend in PA. We may find a way to come and see your build. Any hopes to help us, and drive a bit north - say north of Washington? We will be driving a modified Wrangler, and driving long distances on the road is a bit tough.

Mact

I surely think something can be worked out. Would really want to stay west of Washington D.C.
Interstate 95 is a real nightmare. What part of Pa. are you going?
Please PM me with your thoughts.

Mact

I had inquiries about converting the dinette into an additional bed. New pictures have been added to Dropbox showing the conversion. Bed size is 68" x 38". Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles