SOLD. Moby1 expedition trailer

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
Moby1 Expedition Trailer: XTR 60". 2016
$27,500
This trailer is located in Connecticut.
A 2016 Moby1 with kitchen, water, heat, dual batteries, on/off battery switch, 10 Amp Battery Charger, volt meter. NO Air Conditioning
Well maintained. No smokers, no pet. Mattress is in great shape, very comfortable and stored indoors during winter storage times. Wheel bearings have been changed every year, Tires rotated regularly. Maintenance log available.

Everything works as it should. Heater, water pump, water heater, lights, stove, propane regulator, doors, latches. It has never leaked. Winter storage is indoors.

We absolutely love this trails.Besidess local area travels, we have taken several cross country trips of 40 days or more Maine to California. We have spent over 100 nights in it.
Specs: 3500 lbs spindles, Trailing A arm suspension, 275/70/17 tires, on 17 inch ProComp wheels, 6 on 5.5 lug pattern, 10" electric brake, standard 7 pin trail connection, Articulating hitch (Max Coupler), Real weight is about 2800 lbs. 34 gal water tank, on demand hot water, propane cabin heat, outside shower hook up, interior/exterior LED lights, am/fm stereo with four speakers, Dual batteries, AC battery charger. The list is huge, you really have to see it. Contact me with questions.
Road Trip 03-2017-4722copy1.jpg
cerll phone-1885.jpg
cerll phone-1886.jpg
cerll phone-1978.jpg
Road Trip 03-2017-4757.jpg
Road Trip 2018-0241.jpg
Road Trip 2018-0482.jpg
Vermont Overland Rally 2017-7589.jpg
, Swing out tire carrier, front mounted storage and battery boxes. Kitchen has slide out sink and fridge. 36 gal water tank, instant hot water heater, exterior shower hook up, removable steps, access latter, heavy duty roof rack, Ceiling vent, Propane heat, Stabilizer legs,

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
Update: I still have the trailer, still for sale. I used it the past couple weekends and broke the lock "IN" part of the sink slide. I ended up changing the whole slide mechanism for a new one. It was actually a pretty easy fix.

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
I was asked for some additional photos showing the kitchen and slides.

Attachments

• cerll phone-1960.jpg
    cerll phone-1960.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_7712.jpg
    IMG_7712.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 167
  • Road Trip 2018-2539.jpg
    Road Trip 2018-2539.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_7088.jpg
    IMG_7088.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 153

OhioJeff

Do you have any additional pictures of the interior and front storage? What are the aprox dimensions, cabin width, length, overall width? Is your estimate of the weight at 2800lbs with a full water tank?
Thanks for the extra info.

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
Do you have any additional pictures of the interior and front storage? What are the aprox dimensions, cabin width, length, overall width? Is your estimate of the weight at 2800lbs with a full water tank?
I think the 2800 would be an average with some water. Much lighter feeling when completely empty, but fully loaded might be over 2800. It has 3500 lbs axle spindles and 10 inch brakes. There is no Roof top tent so that saves a lot of weight.

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
Dimensions: with roof rack 86" tall, 90" wide to outside the fenders, 16' long including the spare tire. Frame is 23 inches off the ground, Hitch pin height is level at 26".

Block Rover

Hi. My family and are interested in a trailer much like this one and have been looking at a lot of options. We happen to be located in south central Connecticut not far from Long Island sound and the river. Is there a possibility we could see your trailer in person and see if it’s a good fit?
thank you

TravelsWithRalph

Adventurer
Hi. My family and are interested in a trailer much like this one and have been looking at a lot of options. We happen to be located in south central Connecticut not far from Long Island sound and the river. Is there a possibility we could see your trailer in person and see if it’s a good fit?
thank you
Absolutely. direct message and we can exchange contact info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94