SOLD: National Luna 90L Fridge/Freezer - like new (St. Louis)

Tiger Overland

Observer
Sold: National Luna 90L Fridge/Freezer.

This Fridge/Freezer only has 3 weeks of use since new, and is in immaculate condition. I bought this last year for my teardrop camper, used it for 3 weeks on our trip to Yellowstone (it performed flawlessly), got back home and decided to sell the teardrop. The fridge/freezer has been inside in my conditioned basement storage room ever since and it’s time to pass it on to someone who can utilize it to its fullest potential. These retail new for $2,500

Price: $1,500 SOLD

Buyer pays shipping.
Excuse the dust on the unit. I will take some fresh pictures over the next day or two and post.
Reply or PM any questions.

IMG_20180707_212519.jpg
IMG_20180707_212519.jpgIMG_20180707_212530.jpgIMG_20180707_212348.jpgIMG_20180707_212601.jpgIMG_20180707_212541.jpgIMG_20180707_212638.jpg

Last edited:

Abran

Observer
I need to give a huge shout out to Tiger Overland. we recently made a deal to buy his fridge.

He made a custom pallet, wrapped the fridge lovingly, and got it on the freight transport with zero issues or drama. I am very active on land roverforums.com, buy and sell many items, and run a shop. Tiger was top notch in his service.

If he is ever selling anything, even if you don't need it, I suggest you buy it! He is that good.

and BTW, Item is SOLD!

Abran

Observer
if its any consolation I have been working on the deal for a few weeks. He was traveling so we were not able to make it happen right away. It s a little bigger than I wanted, but I can always pack it with more beer!

Tiger Overland

Observer
I need to give a huge shout out to Tiger Overland. we recently made a deal to buy his fridge.

He made a custom pallet, wrapped the fridge lovingly, and got it on the freight transport with zero issues or drama. I am very active on land roverforums.com, buy and sell many items, and run a shop. Tiger was top notch in his service.

If he is ever selling anything, even if you don't need it, I suggest you buy it! He is that good.

and BTW, Item is SOLD!
Thanks for the shout out Abran!

Abran was great to deal with, fast with payment, and helped navigate the shipping process. If he ever is looking to buy from you, it will be a smooth transaction.

Tiger Overland

Observer
Sent him a PM about a week ago and never heard a peep, bummer. Congrats on the purchase.
Sorry about that workhorse! Abran has had the first dibs on the fridge for about 3 weeks. My communication on the forum was unusually slow as I have been on the road non-stop for the last few weeks. Sorry about that for any others who reached out during that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles