*SOLD* NEW ARB 2500 awning (with LED under-lighting)

1x1_Speed_Craig

I have an NEW ARB awning (largest size...2500mm x 2500mm) that has only been test-fit on my van once, but never actually used. It's still in its original shipping tube.

On the off-chance that you'll be mounting it on a Ford Transit cargo van, I'll include some "mostly completed" custom-fabricated brackets that I fabricated for use without a roof rack. The brackets are 80% complete...some minor fabrication is still required, but the "heavy lifting" is done. More details about the bracket fabrication can be found in my Vandalf the Grey 2019 Transit 250 148"WB MR build thread on FordTransitForumUSA.com.

We moved out of state last fall and I'm currently building a house in East Tennessee, which is why the awning project got put on hold. We sold our van, and I don't have an immediate need for the ARB awing (though I'm tempted to hold onto it for a future vehicle).

$300. Located in East Tennessee (37743), right by the North Carolina border. Shipping probably isn't feasible, given the size/weight of the awning, and the ridiculous shipping prices at the moment.

Thanks,
Craig

Attachments

• ARB Awning.JPG
    ARB Awning.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 91

mtaylo32

Craig, does this awning come with the under light? Do you have the model number? We are located in Winchester, KY and would be very interested in taking this off your hands. Only about 3-3.5 hours from you.

1x1_Speed_Craig

Craig, does this awning come with the under light? Do you have the model number? We are located in Winchester, KY and would be very interested in taking this off your hands. Only about 3-3.5 hours from you.

Yes, it includes the LED underlight & controller. The model #s listed on the Owner's Manual are PN#814107/814403. I just messaged you my phone number...feel free to call to discuss.

Thanks,
Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94