C9B57A92-34DA-46B5-A4C4-87F4B2371BFA.jpeg

Color: White ext, Blk interior
Title: Rebuilt (carfax avail)
Miles: Approx 74k
Engine: 5.0 V8
Exterior: Very good
Interior: extremely clean
Pics: coming soon

Price (updated 4/21): $17k as is; 15k without rack/solar/frontrunner drawer system/awning

This truck drives like a dream - leaps and bounds better road manners and driver/passenger comfort over previous land rover offerings.
100% turnkey overlander ready to tackle pavement and dirt in almost unparalleled comfort. Fully loaded still manages to get a respectable 15/17mpg depending on how much you like the skinny pedal.

3F020D9C-3A43-463D-8540-9200FE13B7F7.jpeg

The bad: The one and only obvious “bad” here is the rebuilt title. It was front end damage, without frame/structure damage. Everyone has their own threshold of what they can live with - mine is fairly low - so I weighed the cost (discount) and previous damage, against the benefits (color, hd package, overall condition) - and was and remain happy with the purchase decision I made. Ive had good eyes on this truck and along with their assessment and the miles of pavement and dirt I have put on this vehicle, I have zero regrets.

A74689C3-B1B8-44D7-B9E2-150BCB2D3A0B.jpeg

The good:
  • National Luna dual battery with Odyssey battery
  • 160 watt Renogy flexible solar panel wired to a Renogy pwm controller
  • Eezi awn K9 rack
  • Eezi awn Swift awning
  • Goodyear Duratracs (255/55-19)
  • Rear ladder
  • Rear Blue sea fuse box mounted and currently powering 2 12v outlets
  • THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER REAR LOCKER
  • Front upper and lower control arms done
  • Other service items also addressed (will add to this list as I find records)
  • Frontrunner drawer system
  • Mantec Luggage holder (over cargo space)
  • GAP bluetooth
  • LR front seat covers
  • Sliders with steps

• Why am I selling? You can easily find that I replaced my LR3 with this truck not too long ago. No regrets there. But I no longer need another vehicle setup for overland travel as other long term projects have recently been completed.

I know what this truck is, and what it is not - so if you are a serious buyer, I am happy to talk, if you think 10k is a good offer, please dont waste either of our time.
email - chinafisherman@gmail.com

Last edited:

crystalclear

Observer
saved for exterior shots - current socal weather sucks for a clean car! hot and windy days followed by cooling down and moisture forming...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne