*SOLD*

dot_tom

We camped next to Tom and his wife at Expo East and He gave me a tour of the truck. The build is super clean and without a doubt the nicest Colorado I’ve ever seen!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dot_tom

Woah, talk about a dream expedition vehicle. I'm fresh out of college so way out of my price range but wow, you really nailed it. Whoever your buyer is, they're one lucky and wise person. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you! This has been a dream rig for sure!

dot_tom

Awesome rig and a very good price IMO. (y)
In the Expo Header articles, they have it listed at $72,000 so you might want to see if they can correct that to the $66,500.
Good luck with the sale, but with that level of equipment and price I'd bet it is sold very soon,

View attachment 758944

Thank you for pointing this out! I didn’t even see this on the page. I’ve updated my listing asking for best reasonable price. I’m not in a huge rush to sell at this point. Also thought about selling only the canopy camper and keeping the truck. I’m back and forth on it.

dot_tom

Updated the second post with additional photos of the canopy camper.
DSC00067.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00069.jpg
    DSC00069.jpg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC00085.jpg
    DSC00085.jpg
    775.6 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC00092.jpg
    DSC00092.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC00062.jpg
    DSC00062.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 247
  • DSC00063.jpg
    DSC00063.jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Love
Reactions: mog

dot_tom

Still available. I've updated the price on the canopy camper if anyone is interested in just buying the camper.

sabjku

Observer
I’m shocked this is still available. I really like what you did with your build. You have great taste my friend! ALMOST makes me want to sell my Jeep! Someone is going to get a very nice rig.

dot_tom

I’m shocked this is still available. I really like what you did with your build. You have great taste my friend! ALMOST makes me want to sell my Jeep! Someone is going to get a very nice rig.

Thanks! I’m glad to hear positive feedback from a lot of people. Maybe it is time to move on from the Jeep, ha!

trickyd024

Gorgeous build! I'm curious what kind of mileage you're getting out of that setup... also - how's that heater worked out? Did you ever do any cold weather camping?

dot_tom

Gorgeous build! I'm curious what kind of mileage you're getting out of that setup... also - how's that heater worked out? Did you ever do any cold weather camping?

Thank you. I usually plan for 12 MPG on trips.

The heater does great. I’ve slept in this setup down to mid 20s with no problems. I also use a very light sleeping bag and sleep comfortably.

Added benefit you can dry off wet closes and boots with ease!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior