*SOLD*

clintium

An opportunity like this is why I kind of kick myself for building everything myself and sourcing parts new. Coulda saved myself like $30k and ended up with probably a nicer product!

dot_tom

Might have missed this...But, what's the height of the overall setup? Thanks much

8’ -ish. I usually make sure the height I'm about to drive through is 8’ 2” or above in order for me to feel comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dot_tom

Keep coming back to this, how isn't this sold

Keep coming back to this, how isn't this sold

Makes me wonder if you can live out of this thing full time

Same! I already have a Tacoma with a Super Pacific camper, but if I was in the market I would hop on this. Seriously a dream setup for a great price. GLWS!

An opportunity like this is why I kind of kick myself for building everything myself and sourcing parts new. Coulda saved myself like $30k and ended up with probably a nicer product!

Thanks for all the kind words and good feedback! I agree, not sure why it hasn't sold. Camper is set to come off the truck next Monday. Once that is finalized I will update the post from there.

COoverlander

Thanks for all the kind words and good feedback! I agree, not sure why it hasn't sold. Camper is set to come off the truck next Monday. Once that is finalized I will update the post from there.
The market for toys is tanking. The market is kind of flooded right now. The vast majority of people don’t have cash and buying on credit is getting expensive. On top of that, remote work volumes are pulling back heavily.

4xpedition

I just posted my RAM 1500 Rebel 4x4 with a GoFast truck camper for sale on here. Your setup is truly a remarkable deal. As other's have said, I am stunned it is still for sale. But, agree on your reasoning as to why (with the tanking of used cars and toys with high interest rates). Financing on your truck would likely only be valued on the truck and maybe a bit more for the accessories. So, someone would likely need to come up with $20k - $25k down and finance the rest. I told my son about it. I think this would be a great deal for him as he has the cash for the down and equity in his 2017 lifted Subaru Outback and iKamper rooftop tent he got from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior