SOMEONE buy this b4 I do!

Colorado Ron

Explorer
Exactly what I was thinking! Has ford 9inch and the bulletproof Inline 6, Ford 300! That is a diehard engine and perfect for an expedition rig. Plus has the bulletproof NP435!! Add a winch and a rear locker and drive the piss out of it! Thats about as cheap as they get!

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
The ad's text, for when the craigslist link expires:
1981 Ford Bronco 4x4 w/ Four Wheel pop up camper. Truck has a 300ci inline 6 motor, runs strong. 4 speed manual tranny, needs clutch. I have a brand new duralast clutch it just needs to be installed. I will install it for $300. Truck is in pretty good condition, a little rust in the usual spots. Camper is in good shape. all side skirts are there and working. Has propane stove and funace. Rear bench fold into a bed and there is a;so a bed above the cab. Sleeps 4 adults. I need to move this truck asap. I have others coming in and need the room. Great hunting vehicle. This truck is tuff. 4x4 works great. Asking $1200 obo w/ new clutch parts​

Now it's being sent to Florida? http://www.uship.com/shipment/1981-Ford-Bronco-4x4-w--pop-up-camper/561776593/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior