Spy photos of the new BajaRack for the G

snyder.hunter

Adventurer
Does anyone think the lines and the upward arc on it just looks plain wrong? I think the Hannibal rack looks so much better. I personally don't like that at all.

AFSOC

Explorer
Does anyone think the lines and the upward arc on it just looks plain wrong? I think the Hannibal rack looks so much better. I personally don't like that at all.
It is all personal opinion, but I'm with you. I don't really like the lines either. Just doesn't look right on that angular body. That's just me. If you like it and own a G, I'm sure you will be very happy. I haven't heard anything bad about BajaRacks product's.

Scott Brady

Founder
It is probably the typical 2.0 or 2.2M rack. I run a 2.2M FrontRunner on our G, and it is a good length.

The shape of the rack is a classic BajaRack design element. Just part of the style of their racks (across the board).

no doubt it is more than ample to accommodate 4 adults given the G's interior cargo space. I'm just a roof rack aficionado :)

it looks nice, I like their racks - low profile but tall enough to secure items, aerodynamic for a rack, and a decent length

they look well thought out and have smooth lines

I'm enjoying my latest OJ Scott - from what I can tell it sounds like everyone is just having a horrible time!

uh oh, my almost one year old daughter just picked it up, examining each page thoroughly one by one, and so it begins!

hah

Last edited:

Mike Serpe

Observer
baja rack

Adventure Trailers has sold these in the states for some time now I believe.
A friend has ordered the one for the FJ80/100 and it seems to fit just fine on the long wheel base G.....they use pretty simple rain gutter mountings that are adaptable.

I agree, I don't like the curved shape for the G, or to tie to, but they are pretty inexpensive, not sure about the quality though....