Stoked about the new Gofast camper

It's really not that important and that goes against the entire philosophy of being small and light behind the camper. I've had mine since march and came from a flippac and neither my GF or I have any problem moving a panel to get out while the other person sleeps. If you need a house on the back of your truck then look at one of the other options out there but if you want a modular light system that lets your truck still be a truck get the GFC
Perhaps we can move away from deciding for each other what may be important and what may not be. I honestly believe that the developers of the GoFast would like commentary on what some consider important, with consideration towards expanding their product line and meeting multiple needs of their customers. If there is not enough interest by GoFast in what I've said, then that's OK - I just appreciate them hopefully following this thread and at least giving my perspective some consideration.
Lol this is the funniest response I've read on this forum yet :ROFLMAO: Someone pissed in your cheerios and it wasn't me haha and yea Phil and Iggy don't care they're good friends of mine I tell them that all the time.
Not sure how the response was funny, but appreciate that you found it so. Glad we can all share your laughter and now go back to discussing camping options. I'm hoping that you're incorrect in that Phil and Iggy do care what people are saying about their product. I'm personally looking at stepping up from my RTT and am looking at all options.

Perhaps we can move away from deciding for each other what may be important and what may not be. I honestly believe that the developers of the GoFast would like commentary on what some consider important, with consideration towards expanding their product line and meeting multiple needs of their customers. If there is not enough interest by GoFast in what I've said, then that's OK - I just appreciate them hopefully following this thread and at least giving my perspective some consideration.

Not sure how the response was funny, but appreciate that you found it so. Glad we can all share your laughter and now go back to discussing camping options. I'm hoping that you're incorrect in that Phil and Iggy do care what people are saying about their product. I'm personally looking at stepping up from my RTT and am looking at all options.
God you guys are insufferable, I am not making any decisions for anyone I explained how it's not a problem FOR ME and it was funny because he called me a hipster and got all sassy for liking my Go Fast - And I meant Phil and Iggy don't care what I say because they're my good friends.

All good inv3 - I appreciate your evaluation of the GoFast and would like to hear more as you spend more time in it. The panels must be pretty light in order to move them so easily. But a bit of age in me (not old, but moving in that general direction) means usually getting up at least once in the night. And moving panels around in the night doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps there may be a half panel option as my lovely bride is significantly shorter than I and that would still leave crawl down space. I'm hoping next month to get a first hand look at all these new campers at the NW rally. Until then I suppose...

All good inv3 - I appreciate your evaluation of the GoFast and would like to hear more as you spend more time in it. The panels must be pretty light in order to move them so easily. But a bit of age in me (not old, but moving in that general direction) means usually getting up at least once in the night. And moving panels around in the night doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps there may be a half panel option as my lovely bride is significantly shorter than I and that would still leave crawl down space. I'm hoping next month to get a first hand look at all these new campers at the NW rally. Until then I suppose...
After using a Wildernest for nearly 10 years, where you simply roll out of bed (trying not to disturb my wife) onto the floor of the truck. Having to move panels at 3:00 am would be annoying. Guess you could use a ladder like in a RTT out the back window. But might as well buy a RTT then.

After using a Wildernest for nearly 10 years, where you simply roll out of bed (trying not to disturb my wife) onto the floor of the truck. Having to move panels at 3:00 am would be annoying. Guess you could use a ladder like in a RTT out the back window. But might as well buy a RTT then.

I sold a flippac for my GFc I know all about space hence my house comment. I still value how my truck handles and don’t need something that big plus the flippac much like a wilderness was made like a piece of ****, leaks, the tent sucks, tons of other issues. I’ll gladly take something light and we’ll made with less space than all that, if you need more living space get an AT or Vagabond but if you don’t get a GFc.

I sold a flippac for my GFc I know all about space hence my house comment. I still value how my truck handles and don’t need something that big plus the flippac much like a wilderness was made like a piece of ****, leaks, the tent sucks, tons of other issues. I’ll gladly take something light and we’ll made with less space than all that, if you need more living space get an AT or Vagabond but if you don’t get a GFc.
Yeah I am looking to retire the Wildernest for the reasons you mention. Weren't many options out there until now.

AT Summit is at the top of the list for me. GFC looks good, but don't think it will work for me, since I want the option to cook inside without having rearrange things. Want closer to a true camper than just a (roof top) tent.

I ride dirt bikes so no need to go fast in the truck, get all the speed needs from the bike, just need a gear hauler and a base camp.

It is great to have so many options now. Some guys want to go ripping across the desert others want to putz around on back mountain roads.

I think if GFC offered a longer cab over design they would take the majority of the market share on the wedge campers. They have great features (rack, transform a floor, doors etc.) nice finishes (color options) and a very robust design. Plus dosent Hondo Garage have some sort of involvement?

I think if they followed the FlipPac design (no bigger footprint, but vastly larger when open) I'd be very interested in a "quality" version of the FlipPac... yeah, I know: "Habitat"!.. but $9,000+ is too much... and I like the FlipPac's forward folding design - I don't have to worry about any extra space when I park.

I think if they followed the FlipPac design (no bigger footprint, but vastly larger when open) I'd be very interested in a "quality" version of the FlipPac... yeah, I know: "Habitat"!.. but $9,000+ is too much... and I like the FlipPac's forward folding design - I don't have to worry about any extra space when I park.
Didn't like the rear flipping of the AT Habitat either, since I tow a trailer, either have to jackknife or unhook it. Not that big of a deal, but rolling in to camp in the wee hours of the morning having to set things up so I can crash and go to sleep...not something I want to mess with. Nit-picky but at $9-10K think you can be.
I think if GFC offered a longer cab over design they would take the majority of the market share on the wedge campers. They have great features (rack, transform a floor, doors etc.) nice finishes (color options) and a very robust design. Plus dosent Hondo Garage have some sort of involvement?
The design and finishes look bomber to me...it is the lack interior space will keep me from getting one. This past weekend made that point even more apparent, Sunday evening thundershowers with torrential down pours started at 5:00 pm and didn't let up until 1-2:00 am. Being able to cook up a hot meal after doing trail clearing all day was a real bonus. Damn glad I didn't have to do it outside under an awning as the rain was blowing sideways.

Here it comes! It rained pretty damn hard, my Wildernest sounded like I was inside a pot while cooking popcorn.

Last edited: