Supplier for 2 point flush mount paddle latch/lock FiftyTen is using?

bcash

I've been searching the depths of the internet for these locks without any luck. FiftyTen uses them on the rear and side access doors and I'd like to use the same product or something very similar for my build. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Attachments

• 2C6A3460_1728x.jpg
    2C6A3460_1728x.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 2C6A3586_1080x.jpg
    2C6A3586_1080x.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 51

S2DM

Adventurer
Update: I found the manufacturer! Now I just need to find a supplier in the US or figure out how to have them shipped here.

I used the industrials latches for the storage hatches on my build. Overall I was happy with the quality, certainly better and smarter design than the eberhard stuff. Also superior to the trimark product I used for my entry door, but, that product atleast was solid metal.

That said, the key cylinder is still kinda wimpy and if you wanted to go at this with a good metal drill bit it would be open post haste. I worried about them while surfing on our last Baja trip.

S2DM

Adventurer
I used the industrials latches for the storage hatches on my build. Overall I was happy with the quality, certainly better and smarter design than the eberhard stuff. Also superior to the trimark product I used for my entry door, but, that product atleast was solid metal.

That said, the key cylinder is still kinda wimpy and if you wanted to go at this with a good metal drill bit it would be open post haste. I worried about them while surfing on our last Baja trip.
There are a few suppliers for industrialas on ebay that import them in large batches. I contacted the guy direct and bought them direct.

bcash

There are a few suppliers for industrialas on ebay that import them in large batches. I contacted the guy direct and bought them direct.

Thanks so much for the info! Yeah I wasn't too stoked on Eberhard's design. Any chance you have one of the sellers listings or their eBay username? Tried searching descriptions for "industrialas" and also some of their products but I'm not having any luck.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator

Good note. I feel like if I was going to build a unit and wanted to emphasize security (any long-term Baja or RTW plans), I'd use a shrouded hockey-puck lock and just leave the paddle/slam latches for around camp, etc.

bcash

Why not a U.S. company like Southco.
It may not be identical but very similar. Easy to find a state side source.

I actually found a multi point paddle latch that SouthCo makes called the AC-20... Trying to find a supplier but not having any luck at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94