Sure-Fire Ways to Improve Your Roof Top Tent

Dennx

Adventurer
Reviving an old thread. Lots of good ideas here and I'm sure there are more. Getting my first RTT from the CVT group buy. :wings:

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I am picking up some of that mattress vent mesh soon for the upcoming camping season, as well as some other goodies. I have a buddy who is looking at making tent heaters similar to the old Zodi but with a few changes and some enhancements, so I am looking forward to testing one if it ever makes it past the drawing board (fingers crossed). If that never gets done, an electric 12v blanket might be in the cards soon!!

Also want to install a USB charging port in the tent for the Cell Phone/Tablet. So much work to do to the trailer...so little time now.

sixbennetts

Adventurer
One of these, available at most large pharmacies, with a longer hose, and you wouldn't even need to unzip your bag!

Screenshot_2013-03-27-20-13-28-1_zps5ce557f2.png

Or there's Depends.....

:D

seanz0rz

Adventurer
Someone was suppose to post a surefire way to take a leak in the middle of the night without having to go down the ladder or use a bottle :D

I bought a couple of cases of these for the wifey. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NVBYD8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

She LOVES them! Now we are able to go on long runs without worrying about #1. I keep a couple in my DD in case I get stuck in traffic (has happened before, over an hour not moving)

the liquid gels up, so no risk of spilling! they come highly recommended!

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Recently got a trailer with RTT so this thread has been interesting. Got to wonder why the fuss about pissing in a bottle. I use an extra tall nalgene bottle which has served me very well.

Sure don't like the idea of a hose attached attached to my penis. Who knows what might crawl up that hose. Then there's the concern of where the hose is dumping the urine. Nope, I'll keep my bottle.

Ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior