Vanilla Gorilla: 2017 Power Wagon build

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
I live in Southern California, so I have no issues with that. I was thinking after mounting the red sliders I was going to rhino line where the black stickers are on the bottom part of the truck. How much do you want for the sliders?
ive got someone planning on coming to get them next weekend, and another person interested - i'll put you on the list behind them, but im not shipping them. its 2,000 miles one way from Los Angeles to here

brobin15

Curious if you had the option when ordering your truck to have the Rambox option on the bed?

Man your truck looks great, just ordered up a 2018 in white. Should get it in a couple weeks.

I'm totally going to style bite with those hood louver decals.

Keep the updates coming.

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
I have some updates!

i ended up doing the AEV snorkel after experiencing some mud in my airbox from my jaunts in Montana. Still trying to decide if it was worth cutting this big ass hole in my fender. Been toying with doing a set of RAM Runner fiberwerx fenders up front

Untitled by Will Marshal, on Flickr

i didnt get any inbetween photos of me cutting the fender open, because i was on a mission to get this ******** done

that evening i met up with my buddy Morgan on his way back into town from a trip to the UP of Michigan

i bought a new Arbor longboard, so i can attempt to kill myself that way since I've survived totaling a motorcycle.

i wanted to point out again, how unbelievably awesome this sPOD is - best mod i have made to this truck so far

the other day i switched all the remaining bulbs on the truck out with SuperBright LED's bulbs. I used Amber 194's on the roof, natural white everywhere else and a red in the CHMSL

its worth noting that the plate lights require CANBUS compatible bulbs to keep an error from popping up on the information cluster

i decided that despite the Thuren front bumper not being specifically made for power wagon's, it is my favorite design and with the truck being so tall, having a bumper lip to stand on would be an awesome help for doing anything in the engine bay. I talked with Don and we put together a 3rd Gen center section with 4th gen outers. The third gen center section is a lot more compact with a better approach angle than the 4th, because the 4th Gen RAM's equipped with a cummins have their intercoolers mounted much deeper into the grille. Being that this truck doesnt have an intercooler, the center piece is a perfect upgrade.

Whats needed to make this winch compatible, is to weld a fairlead mount onto the front of it to guide the winch cable. I have a warn Iron hawse fairlead on the way to keep it as low profile as possible. Big shout out to Chris from UJoint offroad that helped me torch this plate out

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Coming along nicely! That Thuren bumper should be pretty sweet!

I go back and forth on whether or not I wanna do the Scuba Steve mod, as of right now I just can't bring myself to cut the fender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz