Taco with GFC in Cali

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Here’s a guy in California seems willing to sell his Tacoma with or without the GFC

He’ll sell the camper separately

sfbay.craigslist.org

2014 Tacoma 4x4 / Pop up Camper
2014 Tacoma and Camper Truck: 2014 Tacoma v6 Double Cab TRD Sport 6’ bed 56,000m All power options – windows, doors, etc Navigation, Bluetooth, back up camera etc Tow package In bed inverter Feel...
sfbay.craigslist.org

Last edited:

shade

Here’s a guy in SoCal seems willing to sell his Tacoma with or without the GFC

He’ll sell the camper separately

sfbay.craigslist.org

2014 Tacoma 4x4 / Pop up Camper
2014 Tacoma and Camper Truck: 2014 Tacoma v6 Double Cab TRD Sport 6’ bed 56,000m All power options – windows, doors, etc Navigation, Bluetooth, back up camera etc Tow package In bed inverter Feel...
sfbay.craigslist.org
Since this isn't the owner's thread ... that's a crazy price, but maybe it'll fly in San Francisco.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Nice looking truck. Walnut Creek is NorCal though. Dont want to confuse anyone!

Geeze, what a thankless job this is, to spend so many hours night after night, all the while ignoring the plaintive pleas from my wife to come back to bed, while I further ruin my eyesight squinting at the tiny iPad flickering screen as I strive to scour the web to find really nice deal for you guys....members who don’t even “like” me.

Picky picky, picky....but yeah, you’re right dammit, so I changed the post
Good catch

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Since this isn't the owner's thread ... that's a crazy price, but maybe it'll fly in San Francisco.

Yup, California pricing my friend.

But....is the GFC overpriced? I’ve no idea how much these go for?

(and I’m not even going to comment about rubbing posts together “?)

shade

Yup, California pricing my friend.

But....is the GFC overpriced? I’ve no idea how much these go for?

(and I’m not even going to comment about rubbing posts together “?)
I'm always shocked at the asking prices for used Tacomas, so I'm sure the CA price multiplier puts that right in line with the market.

Yes and no. Assuming it's a bare bones GFC, it's a little high, but it's also available now, not some distant date in 2021. Yes, I'm totally super cereal.

As a package, in that location, the truck might sell quickly.

Last edited:

crazysccrmd

Observer
It’s also listed for sale in Denver so it might be a scam. The guy is definitely trying to capitalize on the demand and make a $1000 profit off a used camper as well. The combo with the truck is also way overpriced.

shade

Too bad the seller wasn't able to keep them together. Lots of Tacomas out there, but only a few hundred GFCs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles