TACODOC.COM IS LAUNCHED!

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
As many of you know, the Rendezvous Conspiracy has been burning the midnight oil working hard behind the scenes to make some big things happen in 2012. One of them is my new enthusiast website that I'm announcing here today on ExPo: www.tacodoc.com

TACODOC.COM is an independent enthusiast website focused on 4WD Toyota Tech and Overland Adventure.

Our intent is to feature tech, trips, events, contributors articles and builds as well as exclusive content from leading outfitters and overland industry news. We believe that sharing knowledge and experience with other enthusiasts is a great way to keep our sport fun and safe, and we feel that giving back to the community and encouraging responsible recreation is central to shaping the future by ensuring that these activities are available to future generations. We are committed to Tread Lightly and promoting trips, meets, and events in the western United States, Baja and beyond!

Last edited:

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
That's awesome. Congratulations! I think you can be proud of that. Looking forward to reading everything.

upcountry

Explorer
Having this much info on second gen tacoma mods in one place is a wonderfull resource for both thkse new to the culture and seasoned tacoma nuts.

THANKS!

I hope the vendors are paying attention and you get a little love in return for demonstrating their fine products that you so very well display and we all drool over daily testinv our relationships with our spouses who threaten to make us move into our beloved tacomas.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste