Tacoma Gen 3 dual battery mounts - Who makes them?

Runt

Adventurer
Hello all,

Looking for some information on what manufacturers make drop in dual battery mounts for the passenger side on Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Gen 3 i.e. 2016 and newer. I know Pelfreybilt makes a really nice replacement cage to go to a Group 31 on drivers side, which is in the plan.

http://www.pelfreybilt.com/product/battery-cage/

But having trouble sourcing a passenger side mount. I found Off Grid Engineering makes one but they "prefer not to ship to Canada" and never responded after asking if "prefer not" meant no way.

Any one know where to get a passenger side battery mount / battery cage that fits in the hole on the TRD Off Road model?

Thanks in advance

Blackradon

Get into contact with krave automotive in Calgary AB. I follow them on social media and I’ve seen them use OGE battery mounts. They might be able to get that product in for you.

Runt

Adventurer
I was going to suggest Off Grid Engineering and mention that the guy who runs it can be a clown at times, (being generous with the world "clown") but it looks like you've already exhausted that option.

Where in Canada are you? If you're within driving distance of the border, just have them ship the product to one of the many parcel receiving businesses on the US side and drive over to pick it up. I did this as frequently as several times per week while I lived Vancouver.

I'm in Prince George...interior of BC. Yes Off Grid Engineering was not a good experience, communication wise. I have read a lot about Off Grid Engineering's very poor customer relations before I inquired. But you never know. Recieved a response in 48 hrs but basically that was it. Never heard from him again to answer questions after responding he "preferred not to ship to Canada". "Prefererred" I'm lead to believe meant piss off lol. At least he responded after initial inquiry... must not need the business. Too bad....as everything you need in one stop shop for dual battery set up on a gen3 and looks nice too.

The Genisis Off Road system looks good & they ship to Canada!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz