Tepui Kukenam 3 man RTT for sale in NC $1200 OBO

Harp

Adventurer
Slightly used and in great condition. 3 person Tepui Kukenam roof top tent for sale near Winston salem NC. A steal at $1200. $2100 + shipping new. I will not ship this item. Bought a camper so it is no longer used. 336-406-6730. Could include the Warrior bed rack for $400 extra.
IMG_4500.JPG
IMG_4501.JPG
IMG_4507.JPG
IMG_4305.JPG

Last edited:

KevinC2376

Hi, I was trying to view the specs for the tent on Tepui. Is that a 3 person tent, because the website doesn't list a ruggitized 2 man kekunam. I'll be in your area in July.

Harp

Adventurer
Hi, I was trying to view the specs for the tent on Tepui. Is that a 3 person tent, because the website doesn't list a ruggitized 2 man kekunam. I'll be in your area in July.
It is the 3 man tent listed, what are you planning on mounting it on? As with most tents it will fit three but kinda snuggly.

KevinC2376

Was planning on getting a bed cage to mount it to and going from there. I have a Tacoma short bed as I believe you do as well, so kind of limited on the size of the tent. Right now the kids are very young so shouldnt be too terrible.

Harp

Adventurer
I have mine mounted on a warrior rack which if you were interested in I could throw in for another $400. It does obscure the rear window but installation is easy and plenty of room for storage underneath. Let me know. I was planning to keep the rack but will sell as a package deal.
IMG_4305.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior