**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

Tepui Tents will be at Cabela's in Reno, NV this Saturday, Oct.4, from 11AM - 4PM. Come meet the founder, ask questions and check out a ‪‎Tepui Tent‬ for yourself!
SAVE on shipping by ordering one on Saturday for pick up at the Cabela's store the following week.
Location: Cabela's - 8650 Boomtown Garson Road, Verdi, NV 89439

tabraha

Observer
Would love to see that tent in person. We are wanting to get one for our family. We will keep an eye out for you as we will be out there on Friday looking around.

No problem. Shoot me a PM if you have trouble finding me. I'll be in the group camping spot with the SEES group.

Sent from my iLand Cruiser using Tapatalk

Topo.Ranger

Adventurer
Rob, yes the opening opposite the main entrance will fully open, its a mirror of the main entrance. The Kukenam and Autana are essentially the same tent (interior dimensions are the same) but the Autana has the extended privacy canopy and included annex. There is an annex available for the Kukenam however its slightly smaller than the one for the Autana as it does not have the extended canopy. The Kukenam annex fits behind the ladder (ladder on the outside of the annex) where the ladder on the Autana will be inside the annex.
Here's an annex set up with a Kukenam Ruggedized to give you an idea of how the Kukenam Sky annex would fit/work.

Is there an Orange annex for the Autuna Ruggerized? And for the Awnings in the Haze grey color?

yngbuck19

Adventurer
Are either of the Ruggedized tents going to be offered in Tan any time soon? I know green is the new color but will tan be added to that list? Thanks, Robby

tribeof5

Adventurer
Thanks

It's a great day at OE East to have a big RTT and big annex room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tad,

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to show my son and me your RTT and rest of your rig today. It's always great to see what other people are using and get real use feed back from them on the products. We both loved the Gran Sabana tent and now know that we want to purchase one for our family. It was great meeting you.

Jeremey

tabraha

Observer
Enjoyed meeting and talking with y'all as well. Also neighbor Chris and I thank you for the additional supplies. I think you will enjoy the tent. I am dry as a bone and that's a tall order in this weekends weather.

Sent from my iLand Cruiser using Tapatalk

stingray1300

Explorer
Tepui Tents will be at Cabela's in Reno, NV this Saturday, Oct.4, from 11AM - 4PM. Come meet the founder, ask questions and check out a ‪‎Tepui Tent‬ for yourself!
SAVE on shipping by ordering one on Saturday for pick up at the Cabela's store the following week.
Location: Cabela's - 8650 Boomtown Garson Road, Verdi, NV 89439

Confused, is that SATURDAY October *3rd* or Sunday October 4th ? In Winnemucca tonight, will stop by tomorrow (Sunday the 4th) on the way home

Box Rocket

Is there an Orange annex for the Autuna Ruggerized? And for the Awnings in the Haze grey color?
The annex colors for all Ruggedized models are the same matching color to the tent, so yes, if you order an Orange Autana Ruggedized the annex will also be orange. The Awnings are all currently tan in color.

Are either of the Ruggedized tents going to be offered in Tan any time soon? I know green is the new color but will tan be added to that list? Thanks, Robby

It's not in the plans that I'm aware of but I can put some feelers out there and see if it's a future possibility.

yngbuck19

Adventurer
It's not in the plans that I'm aware of but I can put some feelers out there and see if it's a future possibility.

I would appreciate that. I have had a Tepui Rugedized kuknam RTT in expedition orange before but had to upgrade to a bigger tent since i moved the RTT from my FJ to my Manley ORV Trailer and the XL in the color i wanted was never in stock at the right time one color or the other was always sold out.
Eventually I painted my trailer a desert tan and i figured grey would clash with the tan trailer, orange was too flashy and bright, and green would get way too hot in the summers in VA, NC, GA, and FL where I normally camp. Looking for all the features in a Ruggedized XL but just want it in tan possibly and also have some roof vents and bigger door openings would be nice too for extra ventilation. Thanks, Robby Black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94