**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

meental

Observer
I have 2, 3" thick rei self inflating mats from when I used to sleep in the back of my vehicle before the RTT. We put those under the mattress and they stay there when folded, they do not get fully inflated but provide plenty of extra cushion to the factory mattress and still close up in the tent with the bedding.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

carvebeast

Well it took me a few days, but I've read through this entire thread! some great info in here, I am looking to pull the trigger on A RTT for my JKUR soon. Just have a few questions:

1.) We will be traveling/camping as a family of 3 (me, wife, 2yr old daughter) that is soon to be a family of 4...going back and forth between Autana vs. Autana XL. Not sure if I want to commit to the extra size/weight on the jeep, but realistically if I am planning on keeping the tent long term I will eventually need the extra space (would like to ideally have everyone in the tent vs. someone sleeping in the annex). Anyone have similar experience or preferences? Does the Autana and/or XL (non ruggedized) only come in tan?

2.) Should we expect that the (seemingly) annual Black Friday sale is to happen again this year?

Thanks all for the wealth of info everyone has contributed here!

Box Rocket

Well it took me a few days, but I've read through this entire thread! some great info in here, I am looking to pull the trigger on A RTT for my JKUR soon. Just have a few questions:

1.) We will be traveling/camping as a family of 3 (me, wife, 2yr old daughter) that is soon to be a family of 4...going back and forth between Autana vs. Autana XL. Not sure if I want to commit to the extra size/weight on the jeep, but realistically if I am planning on keeping the tent long term I will eventually need the extra space (would like to ideally have everyone in the tent vs. someone sleeping in the annex). Anyone have similar experience or preferences? Does the Autana and/or XL (non ruggedized) only come in tan?

2.) Should we expect that the (seemingly) annual Black Friday sale is to happen again this year?

Thanks all for the wealth of info everyone has contributed here!
If you go with the Autana (non-XL) you will be able to fit the 3 of you for a little while but it will start to get cramped. If it's important to you to all sleep in the tent and not in the annex, I think you'll definitely want the XL. The XL will comfortably sleep 4. The XL (Non-Ruggedized) is available in Tan or Siberian Camo.

No official word on a Black Friday Sale yet.

carvebeast

If you go with the Autana (non-XL) you will be able to fit the 3 of you for a little while but it will start to get cramped. If it's important to you to all sleep in the tent and not in the annex, I think you'll definitely want the XL. The XL will comfortably sleep 4. The XL (Non-Ruggedized) is available in Tan or Siberian Camo.

No official word on a Black Friday Sale yet.

That's what i figured, thanks for confirming!

tgates

New Tepui Kukenam XL Ruggedized

Just installed my new Tepui Kukenam XL Ruggedized. Utilized a VanTech rack over my topper.

RTT-1.jpg

RTT-2.jpg

Box Rocket

Now is a great time to be purchasing that roof top tent you've been thinking about. Prime camping season is upon us. Make the rest of your camping this season more comfortable and memorable! As always, 10% off for forum members!

Box Rocket

Here's another reminder of TEPUIFEST happening this weekend, Oct 14-16 at Hollister OHV Park! Don't miss out on a great time.
http://tepuitents.com/products/tepuifest-2016
We have great live music including D.avid J.eremy, great food, Best in Show and other customer awards, off road clinics, HUGE Raffle prizes, 100 Nuts/Horseshoe Tournaments and more! We're excited to see you out there and hope you and your Tepui can make it for a killer weekend!

Best in Show - awarded to the rig with the most unique style. The previous winner of this award was a tricked out VW van with a rooftop tent penthouse.
Frankenstein - our "what the heck?" category, given to the freak rig. Last year it was a ground tent bolted to the top of a Suzuki Samari. Yes, really.
Oil Can - anyone ever referred to your rig as a "jalopy" or "clunker"? Here's your chance to cash in and win.
Glamping - awarded to the most luxurious rig. Bring on the astro turf, lawn gnomes, and mood lighting.
Gear Head - this prize goes to the most sophisticated build. The winner must have grease under their fingernails.
Register soon, space is limited.
Pricing is per person and children under 7 are free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke