Tesla Cybertruck: The Future?

Mos6502

The future may be electric, but the "Cybertruck" is not it.

I guess it'd be ok for going to the mall though.

rayra

Expedition Leader

I'm willing to do that for the lulz. In fact could make a cash killing by creating a bolt-on 'dress' package and taking it to ComicCon / DragonCon and selling rides and photo-ops in it.

rayra

Expedition Leader
Reportedly over 500k orders / $100 'expressions of interest'.

Recent news says they've shrunk some things by a couple % points. Overall height at the peak is a couple inches lower, window sill line has been lowered a few inches too. At a glance there isn't a lot of change, but a side by side / swipe comparison shows interesting changes.

F350joe

Adventurer

Musk and leno drive the Cyber through a Boring Company tunnel. Musk says they size will be reduced by 5%. It did seem a little too large. The vault is pretty cool but i feel a lifting lid would be more practical than a roll away lid for many users.

F350joe

Adventurer
Could you imagine 4-wheel directional SpaceX cold thrusters on your Cyber truck? Stuck in the mud? Blast out of it. Water crossing? Skip over it.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Dreaming of Jupiter
by Ted Simon
From $16.12
Crossing the Congo: Over Land and Water in a Hard Place
by Mike Martin, Chloe Baker, Charlie Hatch-Barnwell
From $30
Lone Rider
by speth Beard
From $16.39

Todd n Natalie

Observer
Could you imagine 4-wheel directional SpaceX cold thrusters on your Cyber truck? Stuck in the mud? Blast out of it. Water crossing? Skip over it.

Hmm.. Cybertruck? Water crossing? Is it a coincidence Elon Musk owns this?
90336a4f4638bee3e73d70c40d51d08d.jpg

phsycle

Adventurer
The vault is pretty cool but i feel a lifting lid would be more practical than a roll away lid for many users.
I don’t know. That wedge shaped bed... I’d say rolling cover is more practical. Lift gate limits the cargo to what you can fit under it. Roll away, you can use it like an open bed.