TetonX Hybrid

Jeep2.0

Observer
I love this trailer & am considering it. But seeing it behind your full size pickup, I wonder if it's too big to go behind my 2005 Jeep LJ. Would appreciate your thoughts - and maybe a width measurement - I haven't found one of those yet.

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
It’s pretty big, and fairly wide. I don’t have an exact measurement but I’m sure that Lindsay at Teton X could get it for you. Since I don’t have a Jeep I can’t say. I do pull it with my 4Runner and it’s fine.

Wendell-R

From the TetonX website - https://tetonx.com/hybrid-ezi-packages:

Dimensions
  • Cabin dimensions (external) 79” wide x 62” tall x 119” long
  • Overall height from ground to top of roof vent 86.25"
  • Weight Approx. 1990 lbs. (before additional options)
  • Overall length w/tongue 173” (not including spare tire)
Probably doesn't include awning or shower canvas in the width - maybe not the "sliders" either

Particle

Nice rig! I'm considering one as well - new to the forums here - and curious what you guys think of the pricing? It looks well built and is probably totally worth it, but honestly I'm struggling when a TetonX hybrid lands in the low-mid $30s (when decently optioned out) vs something from a big box RV store like an R-pod is $19k out the door. Would love to hear your thoughts on that!

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
I don’t think you can really compare this to an Rpod or to any of the other standard RVs, they just aren’t going to be built as tough. Black Series might come closer but their 12 foot long one is double the weight. Of course it does have a bathroom inside.

Particle

Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking as well, thx. Looked at the Black Series, they are cool but 2x as much and gigantic.