Thatsalexus' Garage Sale

THATSALEXUS?

Adventurer
I’ve got a bunch of stuff I’ve never used or just don’t find myself using anymore and I'm trying to free up some room:

· Ozark Trail Privy – Never used but a few years old, I think they still sell an updated version at Wally World for $45, $25

· Marmot Guides Down vest - XL, but fits a little large. Never worn or even taken out of the bag. $150 new, $60.

· Big Agnes Seedhouse 1, one man tent - Never used, just set up once in my living room when it arrived. SOLD

· MSR Mutha Hubba, 3 man tent – Used for 1 week on the Rubicon. Rain fly and all stuff sack are brand new, replaced by MSR under lifetime warranty. On the downside, there are a few small (1/4"-1" IIRC) tears on one of the mesh doors courtesy of a certain Doberman who shall remain nameless at this time… ≈$500 new with footprint, $200.

· Tool bag – Klein huge, ultimate expedition size, brand new in the bag. $90+ new, $60.

· REI Basecamp 6 tent, used less than 10 times. Some of the poles have slight bends in them due to a weekend of high wind camping but not serious or even noticeable when the tent is pitched. This is the previous version (wht/grn/brn), not the current version. Current version new is $483 with footprint, $250.

· Rekrow/Mypressi burner, I don't think I've ever used it. $70 on ebay, $40

All prices plus actual UPS shipping from 92071 or local pick up in San Diego.

e-mail is probably best stevef66atgmail

Sorry for the stock photos, easier than setting up tents. More pics to come. Need more info, just ask… 6-08 004.jpgKlein.jpgOzark Trails.jpgMarmot.jpgseedhouse1tent.jpg

Last edited:

THATSALEXUS?

Adventurer
Hey Marc, long time no see is right! Hopefully you're still getting out there. You need some running boards for the 4Runner? Just kidding...

trialrun

Observer
I'll give you $60 shipped to CT for the Klein bag, PM me your paypal info and i'll get that to you today

Cheers,
Chris

THATSALEXUS?

Adventurer
I'll give you $60 shipped to CT for the Klein bag, PM me your paypal info and i'll get that to you today

Cheers,
Chris

I'm sure you will. Maybe if you were in LA and not the opposite side of the country :D

Amazon has them right now for $105 shipped to CT if that helps.

con kso

Adventurer
Sorry about that! Sent you an email. I'm in San Diego- can pick up today or tomorrow if that works for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior