Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ed Muskie

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

billiebob

More teasers:
the CyberTruck Camper Shell Model!
View attachment 554024

“What we see in the official image is the Cybertruck parked in what we're guessing is Northern California's forests of giant redwood and sequoia trees. The trucks tonneau cover is pulled back and a tent is fitted over the bed that extends the line of the A-pillar all the way to the back of the truck. The new outline creates a living space in the bed of the truck where one could sleep and sit up, but that's about it.”

“Not to be outdone by the built-in kitchen competitor Rivian showed off for its R1T truck earlier this year, Tesla has a full outdoor kitchen that extends out from beneath the truck bed. It looks like there's a two-burner electric stove and plenty of counter space for prep work. but no sink or cooler.“
on that note...

3047744-inline-i-1-toyotas-horrendous-glorious-1970s-station-wagon-that-never-was-copy.jpg

shade

Still think we are bing trolled. This cannot be a serious offering.
There's no trolling from the OP.

I specifically requested the creation of this thread in at least one of the Tesla truck threads so people would have a more appropriate place to discuss their MuskLove and keep that out of discussions about the truck. Since no one went forward with it, I did.

Pilat

Tossing ewoks on Titan
Oh they are heavily subsidized, about 5 billion worth last I saw, a drop,in the bucket compared to other corporate welfare programs. Here is the rub though. He didn’t invent those subsidies, they were offered by the government. He went were the subsidies were offered, anyone could apply for them, except for Pilat.

Musk just bought the book, that’s all.,,

??

Anyway, not only is Tesla where it is due to subsidies, they also now have billions and billions of debt - as well as all the money from investors that wasn't loans.
Hell, it is obvious to most thinking people that this latest drive was solely so he can point to "orders" to have gullible investors help him pay off the interests and to pay for the daily operations. In fact, it is obvious that the Cybertruck was slapped together by a small team just for this reason.

WOODY2

Adventurer
He must be doing something right...

If he was doing it right people that shelled out 50 or 100k wouldn't have to wait perhaps hrs for recharge. I call BS on the pic, there are numerous open slots to charge and the sheep prefer to wait in line, oh wait that's a time honored Costco issue.

Wallygator

Adventurer
There's no trolling from the OP.

I specifically requested the creation of this thread in at least one of the Tesla truck threads so people would have a more appropriate place to discuss their MuskLove and keep that out of discussions about the truck. Since no one went forward with it, I did.

I was referring to Tesla trolling us with this joke of a truck offering, nothing to do with anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior