Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Muskie

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ed Muskie

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

luthj

Engineer In Residence
I bet the board thought they got the good end of the deal, when Musk negotiated a big bonus if the company exceeded 100billion market cap.

1579812174909.png

I generally don't get the urge to punch people, but that face, just has a certain quality...

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I bet the board thought they got the good end of the deal, when Musk negotiated a big bonus if the company exceeded 100billion market cap. .....(picture of E.M. grinning)...I generally don't get the urge to punch people, but that face, just has a certain quality...

Well, keep your fingers crossed ?? because he just might save you the trouble and do it himself !

Tesla CEO Elon Musk on high cost of building Model S:
"I wanted to punch ?? myself in the face"

9B4DDDD4-36A8-4C53-AC7B-2CE65FEA01A7.jpeg

(there seems to be no such thing as bad publicity in MuskWorld. I actually Googled “Punch Elon Musk In The Face“ and found this story,)

“Musk told one anecdote that encapsulated many of the company's teething experiences. Apparently, it was taking longer than the 30-day financial terms in place to receive 21-inch tires from a tire supplier, so that the company was overdue payment on goods that hadn't yet been delivered. The supplier then put a hold on further shipments, creating a hiccup in the production process and forcing Tesla to ship some cars with 19-inch wheels with a promise to replace them at a later date.

To get things moving, Tesla ended up flying the tires from the Czech Republic to California – not an inexpensive proposition. Said Musk, "I wanted to punch myself in the face for that one." It was, indeed, a memorable line that helped sum up the frustrations of moving through an awkward developmental stage.”

Last edited:

Lovetheworld

Elon Musk got some compliments from a 5 year old, really kind words:

he’s also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And he does good at rockets, too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they’re landing. I said I’ve never seen that before.

F350joe

Do you think all these space billionaires are going to space to get away from the next big virus?

shade

Do you think all these space billionaires are going to space to get away from the next big virus?
That one has legs. Let's work it up into a proper conspiracy theory.

This has been in the works for years. The space billionaires (SBs) commissioned this novel coronavirus after their efforts with Big Pharma were blunted by Anti-Vaxxers standing up for their rights. Once 2019-nCoV-Bilderberg (proper designation) attains the desired pandemic result, Operation Scotty's Castle will move into the next phase. Heil Hydra!

F350joe

That one has legs. Let's work it up into a proper conspiracy theory.

This has been in the works for years. The space billionaires (SBs) commissioned this novel coronavirus after their efforts with Big Pharma were blunted by Anti-Vaxxers standing up for their rights. Once 2019-nCoV-Bilderberg (proper designation) attains the desired pandemic result, Operation Scotty's Castle will move into the next phase. Heil Hydra!

that’s totally what is going on. I have a friend with a brother who once met a billionaire with a spaceship and told him all about the virus they commissioned.

im more of a submarine guy myself. https://www.migaloo-submarines.com/

shade

Space billionaires avoiding earthly illness?

Trump just created Space Force. Is that the real reason?
I thought we weren't going to talk about that.

************SET CONDITION UMBRA****************
***********ALL CALL ALL CALL ALL CALL*************
**********SPACE FORCE RECALL ALERT**************
*****REPORT TO LAUNCH STATIONS SOONEST*****
****************NOTHING FOLLOWS****************

It has begun.

luthj

Engineer In Residence
So all the billionaires are in cahoots then? I was having so much fun picking the "good" and "bad" ones. But really all they have is a pathological need to hoard money? (or in some cases build walls?)[

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94