The Flying Huntsman Pickup

LR Max

Local Oaf
Do that to a 110 or a 130. And then actually use all that extra space in the front to install a big stupid engine (Like, V10 or V12-stupid).

That would be cool.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
If they moved the firewall forward as well, I might have enough leg room to drive it! Not sure what I'd do with my arms though.

TeriAnn

Explorer
The view of the trail ahead would be greatly decreased. You would have a harder time placing your wheels to deal with small and medium obstacles. In some places you would need either a full time spotter walking in front of your vehicle or really good CCTV coverage of what is in front of your vehicle. Looks nice until you start thinking about reduced forward trail visibility and the loss of rear cargo space in return for that long long bonnet space. Then again I guess it was not meant to take off road. Send it back to the drawing board and tell the designers to design a vehicle that lets you see the ground closer to your front bumper.

rokrawlr

Observer
Do that to a 110 or a 130. And then actually use all that extra space in the front to install a big stupid engine (Like, V10 or V12-stupid).

That would be cool.

I second that but would add the shark mouth paint from WWII fighter planes. That would work perfectly with the long nose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior