The Map is Not the Territory: A Northern Maine Adventure

cbs

Observer
Thank you for posting such a great trip report. I plan on leaving Sunday to head into Main and after enjoying your pics and story telling, I have decided to follow some of your southern route (Aziscohos lake to tim pond rd to goldbrook rd to Jackman ME) Unfortunately the GF can only take so much time in the woods so to appease her will have to cut the offroad section short and make a B-line to Bar Harbor.

chevyz71

4x4 Z71
great Trip guys... I been driving few dirt roads yuo guys mentioned at NH. You guys think I would be able to drive on a silverado, 3 lifted and 33 M/T ??? is my expedition truck..

really happy to see some new england trip, so far most of the post over here, are from the south west...cheers.

epicxcrider

Observer
Take a trip up there! Most roads aren't like these, but if you get lucky you can find em. Pack the truck and go for a drive!!

Glenn C

Observer
wow that was by far the best trip report ive read to date on this forum congrats love your trucks aswell cant get FJs here so I can only drool at them , , well done on the report and thank you for the effort that went into it.

Modeler

W1DCS
Epic, when do we get to see this year's write up? I saw Matt's pics on FB.

Hurry man, I need something good to read when I stop each night on the way to Moab.

VATACO

Adventurer
This thread makes my list of reads at least twice a week. I know there are a couple of us talking about doing a Maine trip next September. Hoping to have as much of an adventure as you all did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior