The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Ok soooo I'm kinda lazy to search all 36 pages here. If a guy wanted leather, recliners, that I could mount in the drivers and pass position, what year models would I focus on? always from the 2nd row correct?

Did they ever make those seats air cooled or heated?
2011-2014 leather recliners (tan or gray, w/ tan/gray/black? plastic lower surrounds) from 2nd row Sienna (I forget the name of the specific higher trim package), are bunched leather centers.
Or 2015+ (gray or chestnut brown--only black plastic lower surrounds), are perforated Sport leather centers.
www.car-part.com, Craigslist (look for a seller in LA as well as Phoenix AZ), eBay (same sellers). Expect to pay $1200/pair or more easily from them, but they'll be brand new. + S&H to you.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Looking for new seats for the drivers & pass seats. Would you use these (with custom bases made)?
I can't afford the Sheel bad boys. 😢
Custom bases at this point as I don't believe MG (ExpoVans) is offering either front row or 2nd row adapters/mounts anymore...is that correct MG?

Recommended books for Overlanding

Dreaming of Jupiter
by Ted Simon
From $16.12
Lone Rider
by speth Beard
From $16.39
Motorcycle Messengers: Tales from the Road by Writers who...
by Lois Pryce, Mark Richardson, Carla King, Sam Manic...
From $9.99

Justgosurfin

Two 2018 Coffee Colored recliners available (I think).

I purchased another pair to use as our back seats but also just got notified of a penthouse top available and would rather use the money for that.

Is there any interest in these for $1100 plus shipping from south Florida? Only a couple minor scuffs on the plastic as pictured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lurkerlou

I still have a single mount for the Sienna seat (I only needed one) if anyone wants to buy it. I’m in Canada so given their weight I wouldn’t want to ship it too far.

Can’t remember if I ordered it from mgmetalworks or from u joint but it’s identical to those shown and the mate to it is still working flawlessly in my van to this day.

Listonb

I would kill for a swivel for front passenger sienna in an e350 :( installed my siennas with the slide bases last year and regretting not having got a swivel back when they were made. If anyone has one I’ll buy it on the spot

AmberLamps

Two 2018 Coffee Colored recliners available (I think).

I purchased another pair to use as our back seats but also just got notified of a penthouse top available and would rather use the money for that.

Is there any interest in these for $1100 plus shipping from south Florida? Only a couple minor scuffs on the plastic as pictured.

Are these still available? I just drove down to S. Florida in my ambulance conversion I’m working on and seats are on the list.

Recommended books for Overlanding